Chapter 5 - Pleasure and Pain

ابدأ من البداية

"I think you deserve a bit more" she said
seductively.

Malakai worked her way down to his neck, kissing and sucking on it like an expert. She left one hickey on his neck, then two, then three. Minutes passed into the double digits and Leo felt light headed from being taken care of like this.

She moved down even further, placing a trail of kisses as she went. She stopped at his collarbone, sucking gently as he squirmed against the bed. Before long she moved again, stopping right above his nipples.

Malakai looked up at him, reading his expression. He tried looking away, but it was too late. She had already figured him out. With a smirk, she started sucking his right nipple, causing Leo to arch his back and moan loudly.

Malakai clamped a hand over his mouth, an action that was immediately ingrained as one of the hottest things he ever experienced.

"Now now, baby. You have to be quiet." She whispered.

With that, she placed a finger to his lips again. This time, she pressed against them, forcing her way inside his mouth and against his tongue. She pressed her finger down against his tongue and moved it around, not stopping her relentless teasing of his nipples.

"Start sucking." She hissed.

Leo did as instructed, sucking her index finger gently and licking it at the same time. He was in heaven.

With her free hand, Malakai pinched and pulled at his left nipple. She could tell that he not only enjoyed nipple play, but loved being overwhelmed with pleasure, so she was on a mission to do as many things to him as possible at any given moment.

"Good boy, baby" she cooed. You're doing so good."

Leo moaned in approval of how much he loved what she had said. God, he was adorable.

Malakai started to tug at his nipples harder now, being rougher and pinching more firmly. She pinched tightly and pulled them towards the ceiling before letting go and doing it again. She loved the way he gasped every single time. She took her time with his nipples, testing out various methods of nibbling, sucking, and tracing her tongue around it and deciding on what got the best reaction from him.

After several minutes, she stopped. Leo's eyes flew open, curious as to why. His eyes grew wider than ever as she had sat up, hovering over his chest, preparing to move to his head.

"I want you to eat me out, baby. Tap me if you need air, okay?"

Leo nodded. He was shaking in anticipation.

Malakai kissed him gently on the lips before straddling his head.

"You're so fucking hot, Leo." She whispered. "God..."

Leo smiled nervously but it quickly vanished as she lowered herself onto his mouth.

The moment his mouth made contact with her dripping wet pussy, Malakai let out a gasp that instilled him with the motivation to be good for her. He grabbed her thighs gently, feeling their softness, and braced himself as he started to eat her out.

He ran his tongue around her lips, tasting her juices and swallowing them greedily. He had never tasted anything so delicious. Her moans were like music to him as he pushed his tongue inside of her. She gasped as he worked his tongue inside of her.

"Fuck!" Malakai moaned "Don't you fucking stop!"

He didn't want to. He kept going, teasing her and doing everything he could to please her. Her moans filled the room and motivated him to keep going despite the pain that started building in his tongue. He focused his licking on her clit- he was determined to make her cum. Moments before he was desperate to be touched but now that he was pleasing her, he only focused on being there for her. He wanted to please her.