Ashton POV-5

A/N
This is an overlap right from when cass and ashton meet on the beach. I hope it's not confusing. Enjoy!

####################

I try really hard to resist the urge to dance on the way back home. That girl was hot as hell. Her awkwardness was adorable, but the name was a mystery.

I open the door to find Luke, Michael and Calum spread out on the couch with pizza on their laps.

"I think I just met my wife," I announce.

There's hollering and hooting before they sit me down. "Yo, what's she like? She's got to be fan," Michael yells. He does that when he's excited.

"Oh man, she's got this gorgeous ginger hair, and her smile is the cutest thing. And don't even get me started on her eyes. God, they're beautiful. I doubt she's real."

"What's her name?" Calum says.

"Huh. I don't know," I say sheepishly.

"No biggie. We'll find her. Michael, grab your keys. Calum, get snacks. We're going on a quest for love," Luke says confidently.

"You're not seriously suggesting we hunt her down."

"Ashton. Oh, Ashy. How else would you find her?"

He was right. None of us had any real experience with girls. We vented this problem out through our songs. But who was I kidding? She could be my one chance. In that moment I didn't care that she might call the cops for serious stalking. I didn't care that she might file a restraining order against us. I wanted her so badly. But I was so stupid.

I take a deep breath and say, "Let's go."

"There's my man!" Luke slaps me on the back and we start the search for the love of my life.

Luke takes the steering wheel and I ride shotgun, and Calum and Michael are in the back. We drive around, not really sure where to start. Wait, was that her? She gets into a car with a middle-aged woman and a kid, probably her mom and brother.

"Slow down. That's her." I point her out. Luke says, "Ok. Here's what we do. We're going to count 10 and then follw her."

I hear Calum take in shallow breaths as he counts quietly to himself. "1...2...3..."

I ask, "You ok? You're pale." He gives me a weak smile and says, "Yeah man. Just...I've never seriously stalked anyone before, you know?"

"Yeah, well now you can write on your resume. I pretend to write in the air and say, "Arrested for endangering a teen's safe environment. Do not hire."

Calum chuckles. "Yeah, okay, so funny."

"9...10! Let's go!" Michael yells. Luke drives in the lane next to hers but they soon pull over. What was going on? Oh God. They found out. We're screwed. "What do we do now?" Calum whispers. Honestly I'm more scared he's going to faint than us actually getting caught.

Suddenly her car gets back on the road and we breath a sigh of relief.

Minutes later, we follow her to an apartment building. "Count the floors up until the one where lights turn on," I whisper.

"23rd floor," Michael says. His voice quivers.

Suddenly, an epiphany hit me. I doubt any of us had the guts to say it though. But this had to stop. "Wait guys. Look at us. What are doing? We're a hit band, and now we've succumbed to following girls home? Is this really what we're going to do? Thanks for supporting me and everything, but this has gone too far. Luke, get out. I'm driving us back to the home."

As I get out of the car, I see a guy around my age rush up to me. I was not in the mood for a fan.

"Hey. Do you remember me? Probably not, being you and all. But I'm Connor. You're cuter than before." He says. "Shit. I said that out loud, didn't I?"

"Yeah great to meet you," I say in a tone to try to tell him to piss off. I turn back to the car.

"I know who you're looking for."

I stop dead in my tracks. Everything I said back in the car completely leaves my mind. "Do you know her? Get me to her. Please."

"Yeah. I've been trying to set you two up for ages. Follow me."

Don't get me wrong, this guy was really nice. But it seemed like he was jealous. Of who?

We walk to a door full of stickers on it. "This is her. Should I go?"

"Yeah. Thanks. Wait. Um, what's her name?"

He snorts and says, "You can't be serious. It's Cass." He turns the corner and out of my sight.

Okay, Ashton. This is your chance.

I ring the doorbell, my heart's fate depending on it.

A/N

I kind of had a writee's block during this one...sry if its bad but hope your still reading!

Self-promo;)
Youtube- Skylar C
Instagram- skylar7538
Snapchat-sky.lar7538
Twitter- skylarcheng