The blind aura fighter

Začať od začiatku

Izuku would have heard all of that and then felt his sister and her friend's aura coming. He would then run past Alena and the girl.

Alena: izu- (wait! Did he over hear our conversation!?)

Izuku would then make it out of the school. He would then run aimlessly. He would only be able to see a few feet in front of him. He would then turn into an ally way to catch his breath.

He would then feel the aura of someone he doesn't know.

???: hey kid!

Izuku would then try to run but hit a trash can and fall to the ground. This would make the person confused.

??? Thought: why didn't he-...

???: kid!

Izuku would try to get away from the hero. But the hero would jump in front to izuku.

???: listen!

Izuku: Don't hurt me!

???: huh?!

The person would then see how izuku's eyes are damaged and he can't see.

??? Thought: what happened to you...?

???: listen kid... I'm not going to hurt you.. let me-

Izuku: No! I'm not going back!

Izuku then blasted the person with a pulse of his aura pushing the person back.

???: tch! That was strong! Listen! I'm not going to hurt you!

Izuku: I don't- Gah....

The boy would then have gotten knocked out by someone.

??:..... what happened...?

???: not my fault eraser!

Aizawa:... of course it's not... Mirko...

Rumi: I'm telling the trust! I tried to help him! But he attacked back!

Aizawa: sure... you want me to believe that *looks at izuku* this... kid...

Rumi: what?

Aizawa would then take a closer look at izuku. And then realized who it was.

Aizawa: izuku!

Rumi: huh? Do you know him?

Aizawa: yes...

Rumi: there's something you should know...

Aizawa: what?

Rumi: his eyes...

Aizawa: huh?

Aizawa would then look at izuku's eyes and not how damaged they are. He would then pick Izuku and take him to a Recovery girl.

Rumi: hey! Wait for me!

She would then follow him to UA.  Once they got there they would have taken izuku to recovery girl.

Chiyo: what is it aizawa- I*see izuku* what happened to him!?

Aizawa: it his eyes!

Chiyo: put  him on the bed! I'll run some test.

Aizawa: alright.

Aizawa would then leave the room and see Rumi waiting.

Rumi: so?

Aizawa: we'll have to wait.

Rumi: alright.

They would then wait for a few hours before recovery girl came out. And she looked to be upset.