King of Curses

Our teaser begins with a boy who looks to be 6 years old was in a destroyed forest on the brink of breaking then notice a woman. He would then pass out from blood loss.

Once he woke up he would look around but only be able to see out of one eye.

???:... where... am... I...?

??: your awake!

???: huh...

He would look over to see a very tall woman.

???: who... are you...?

??: me? I'm Cathleen Bate or better known as Stars and Stripes!

???: I'm sorry... but... I'm not really sure how you are... I haven't learn a lot about the... outside world...

Bate: how come...?

???: because... of my... quirk...

Bate: hmm!? What!? Why !?

???: it's called... the king of curses....

Bate: king of curses... hmm.. that's sounds like a powerful quirk.

???: your not going to... hurt me...

Bate: huh?! W-why would I!? You have no control over what quirk you get...!

The boy would then begin to cry but she would notice that he was crying blood. She would call for the doctor and they would come in and see this and see if everything was okay.

They would notice everything was fine with the boy and couldn't understand why he was crying blood.

Doctor: let use know if we can do anything for you.

The boy would nod his head and bate would be wondering something.

Bate:... I forgot ask something... what is your name?

???:... Izuku... Yagi...

Bate:. *shocked* (he's all might son!?... but... why hasn't he come to find him...?... he couldn't...)

Bate:... how's... home life izuku...?

Izuku:... I'm... neglected and abused...

Bate:...(... all might...) izuku... how would you feel if you lived with me?

Izuku: you would take in a freak-

Bate: you're not a freak! Your family doesn't see how valuable you are! You're a person that deserves to live!

Izuku would feel happy. And he would accept the offer to live with her. So once was fully treats he would leave Japan and go to America and train is quirk.

And over the next 10 years he would have mastered his quirk and would have gained the title as the strongest. But he wouldn't take the title as the number one hero in America.