The red eyed Ghost

Our teaser begins with a man standing on top of a building looking out on the city. He would then feel the presence of a person.

He would dodge some purple strings coming at him.

He would look to where it came from and he would see a purple haired woman.

???: who are you...?

??: it's rude to ask a woman name before introducing yourself handsome~.

???:... fine... madara... uchiha...

Madara: now who are you

??: I'm Kafka. Handsome~.

Madara: I've heard of you

Madara: I've heard of you... you work for the hero association... but you do there dirty work...

Kafka: Ara~ Ara~ your well informed.

Madara: I'm just well aware of people that can be problems for me... now to why you're here...  are you here to arrest me...

Kafka: on the contrary... I need your help on something.

Madara: hmm? That would be...

Kafka: to "acquire" some information.

Madara: in other words you want me to help you steal it...

Kafka: stealing is a strong word...

Madara: what do I get if I help you...?

Kafka: I can give you information on certain individuals.

This would peak his interest.

Madara: alright... I'll help you... as long as you give me what I want...

Kafka: don't worry~ I will. *smiles* now let's go. We have a plane to catch.

Madara: tch!

He would follow her. And they would get on to a plane. They would be taken to a they would in Russia. They would make there to a facility.

Madara: what's the point of being here...?

Kafka: they have information on some dangerous toys. And we're going to acquire it.