Chapter 1

Most of the stars in the imperial capital were spreading rumors that the eldest young master of the An family had a broken heart because he could not accept the reality that his awakening had failed, and he ran to the Star Beast Forest alone.

"It's really a death wish. Even the orcs dare not enter the star beast forest easily, let alone an elf with a weak constitution." Someone mocked.

"Perhaps he doesn't want to live anymore? The proud man of heaven suddenly turned into a waste. He once even had the hope of returning to his ancestors and becoming an elf, but now his awakening has failed, and everyone will collapse." "

Hey, it's such a waste of so much purity in him. The blood of elves."

In the empire, the blood of elves is extremely rare, and even the lowest-level elves are highly sought after.

Although the elves have poor fighting ability, they are generally very good-looking because of the rare elven genes in their bodies, and they can even awaken their healing abilities as adults.

This magical healing ability can calm the mental riots of the orcs, heal the mental trauma of the orcs, and even promote the orcs' power upgrade. And the purer the blood, the stronger the healing ability.

Rumor has it that the blood of elves is so pure that they can even return to their ancestors and become elves.

An Qiao, the eldest young master of the An family, was the most dazzling elf in the empire just a few days ago - the most beautiful person in the empire, and the purest elf bloodline in the history of the empire. It was even judged that there was a very slim chance of returning to his ancestors. Elf.

The An family has already promoted it with great fanfare and is waiting to show off at the coming-of-age dinner after An Qiao awakens.

Unexpectedly, a few days ago, during the critical period of awakening, An Qiao was assassinated and seriously injured, and his awakening failed -

not to mention returning to his ancestors and becoming an elf. Even the healing ability of elf people was not awakened, and he was worse than the lowest level elf people. .

It is said that An Qiao couldn't accept the reality, so she listened to the rumors from unknown sources and tried to find the healing herbs from the Star Beast Forest.

Five days later.

"We found An Qiao!" Someone from the search and rescue team exclaimed.

Through the falling fine snow, they saw a cool and beautiful young man lying on the ground tiredly with his eyes closed in the wild rose bushes a few steps away.

Her skin is colder and whiter than the snow and ice in the sky, her body proportions and charm are extremely perfect, and her facial features are so delicate that they eclipse the gorgeous wild roses everywhere.

It seemed that he had gone through a hard struggle. His snow-white robe was stained half red with blood, and his long silver hair spread behind him was slightly messy. The blood-stained eyebrows were slightly frowned, and a few scarlet blood stains fell from the pale cheeks, giving a fragile and broken look that could break at any time.

Everyone present couldn't help holding their breath, for fear of disturbing this scene.

"This... the legendary elf must be like this, right?" After a while, someone came back to his senses and sighed with emotion.

There were elves in the empire a long time ago.

The legendary elves, as well as the elves played in movies and TV series, are dressed like this in snow-white robes and long silver hair. Even in ordinary times, there are some elves who imitate the "elves" dress.