Now she just sneaks into a deserted place and stays there for three years, then she can kill Chu Dingfeng when she comes out.
  Of course, the premise is that Chu Dingfeng's luck will no longer rise abnormally.
  She had just told Jiang Fuhai the address of the villa area, and he would definitely send someone to search for it, but Chu Dingfeng was now lying in bed with a fever and the cold.
  hey-hey.
  If you get rice with a piece of news, you can also cheat Chu Dingfeng by the way. It will definitely not be a loss.
  A sly smile appeared on Ruan Ning's face. She raised her head and was about to leave the gate of Yueshan Camp, but she didn't expect a person standing there.
  Ruan Ning didn't recognize him, but she basically guessed his identity.
  This person is probably her ex-boyfriend, the "outdoor expert" Lu Ze who always appears in the tool box.
  To be honest, Lu Ze looks quite handsome. I don’t know why the author wanted to create this image. Maybe he felt that being handsome is useless.
  Or maybe the author just wants to slap the handsome guy in the face?
  Anyway, Lu Ze is 1.81 meters tall and handsome in appearance. He likes to buy bags for his girlfriends and give out red envelopes. Apart from being unfocused, he is pretty good in other aspects, especially the fact that he likes to give out red envelopes.
  A red envelope costs 200 yuan, and he can smash 100 of them in one go.
  Let you experience the softness of receiving money. 〓思〓Rabbit〓网〓Documents〓Sharing〓and〓Online〓Read〓Read〓As
  for why they don’t transfer money, don’t there be little needs for a little fun between male and female friends?
  When Ruan Ning was looking at Lu Ze, Lu Ze was also observing her.
  He didn't expect that his last girlfriend would be reduced to this state. Her clothes were dirty and her long silky hair was gone. Although she didn't look thin, her face was also dark and her whole face was dark. ‌It's dust.
  How miserable.
  Let's get her some bacon later.
  Lu Ze sighed in his heart. He was just about to speak when Ruan Ning across from him smiled and said, "Young Master Lu."
  Lu Ze subconsciously noticed that Ruan Ning had become a little different. Unfortunately, he was a playboy and his brain was really bad. Aura.
  Nodding, Lu Ze said, "My dad wants to see you, come with me."
  Ruan Ning pretended to be surprised: "Why did your dad see me? Did he agree that I would be your daughter-in-law?" "
  How is that possible? What are you thinking about?" Lu Ze rolled his eyes: "How do I know why he wanted to see you and asked me to wait for you here in the ice and snow." "
  By the way, why are you here and what did you just do?"
  Ruan Ning said: " I just left Jiang Rushui."
  Lu Ze was surprised: "Do you know Jiang Fuhai's daughter?"
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  "No wonder, he recently wanted to get in touch with Jiang Fu Hai, and he probably wanted to ask about you." Lu Ze said, "How do you know Jiang Shishui?"
  Ruan Ning: "It's a long story."
  She Dundun: "Anyway, I have to say it again when I meet your father later. Why don't you listen to it then."
  Lu Ze: ...
  The two came to the Lu family villa. Ruan Ning found that the furnishings inside were compared to the Jiang family's. ‌It still needs to be simpler.
  Lu Xinhua was waiting for the two of them in front of the fireplace. When he saw Ruan Ning, he said with a smile: "Xiao Ruan is here, come, sit here."
  Ruan Ning sat down at his designated seat honestly.
  Lu Ze looked back and forth between the two of them, and finally sat on the sofa nearby.
  Lu Xinhua was much more arrogant than Jiang Fuhai, and he acted like an elder: "Xiao Ruan, don't you remember grudges that I forced you to break up with Lu Ze?"
  Ruan Ning lowered her head: "I am not lucky."
  Lu Xinhua said: "Don't bear grudges . That's good, I think you are doing well now, and you also saved Jiang Fuhai's only daughter."

  Ruan Ning looked at her dirty clothes: "This is an accident. I accidentally overheard it while scavenging outside."
  "Major General Sun promised to give me 20 kilograms of compressed biscuits, so I sold the news to him. ."
  Lu Xinhua laughed: "That's because you are lucky. You and Jiang Shishui have a good relationship now, right?"
  Ruan Ning said, "We met on the first day."
  "Will there be any chance to interact with each other in the future?"
  Ruan Ning said He answered honestly: "I don't know about this. It's not something I can control, just like my relationship with Lu Ze."
  Lu Xinhua was poked by her neither softly nor hard, and showed no shame at all: "That's different, you are We need to be friends, not husband and wife."
  "Being friends doesn't require being a good match. If you have a chance in the future, you can come and play with Jiang Sishui more often."
  Ruan Ning said nothing.
  "Don't you want to live a good life?" Lu Xinhua said: "If you can resolve your relationship with Jiang Shishui, I will allow you to continue dating Lu Ze, so that you can live in Yueshan Camp. "
  Ruan Ning looked towards Lu Ze.
  Lu Ze's eyes lit up. It wasn't that he was still thinking about Ruan Ning, but seeing his ex-girlfriend in such a miserable state, he felt that he could help her out.
  Ruan Ning turned around and said to Lu Xinhua: "I am willing to have a good relationship with Jiang Shishui, but I can't move into Yueshan Camp alone. I still have my parents."
  Lu Xinhua was surprised: "Your parents are still around and they are not dead. ?"
  Ruan Ning shook her head.
  Lu Xinhua said meaningfully: "It seems that you do have some skills. Let's do this. I will give you a set of clean clothes, and you can wear them in and out of Jiang's house. How about this condition?"
  Ruan Ning Said: "I want to eat more."
  Lu Xinhua knew in his heart that food must be scarce for Ruan Ning's family of three, so it was normal to mention it like this.
  He no longer mentioned letting Ruan Ning live in Yueshan Camp.
  "Okay, as long as you come to Yueshan Camp to look for Jiang Shishui once, I will give you 20 kilograms of compressed biscuits, which will be enough for your family to eat for a long time." "
  This is a reward for you. I will pay you 20 kilograms first. Ruan
  Ning raised her head and said, "Thank you, Mr. Lu. I will definitely come here as often as you asked."
  Lu Xinhua was sure of victory. He didn't believe that Ruan Ning could withstand the temptation of 20 kilograms of compressed biscuits, not to mention that she still There are parents to support.
  Waving her hand, Lu Xinhua asked Lu Ze to take her to get the things, and she could leave directly after getting them.
  Lu Ze didn't expect the matter to be solved so easily, and he felt relieved.
  In the basement, Lu Ze found that bacon was not easy to carry secretly, so he brought Ruan Ning a few packages of beef jerky, some chocolate candies, and then the 20 kilograms of compressed biscuits.
  After going upstairs, he secretly stuffed things into Ruan Ning: "Hide these things in your backpack. Don't be discovered by others."
  Ruan Ning smiled and said, "Thank you."
  "Thank you for what." Lu Ze The handsome man put his hands into his pockets: "Don't come to Yueshan Camp in the future. It's too complicated and you can't handle it."
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  She had no intention of coming in the first place, but Lu Xinhua insisted on giving her 20 kilograms of compressed biscuits, but she had no choice.
  After leaving Yueshan Camp, Ruan Ning found a deserted place and put on her skates.
  About a week after this, the Yueshan Battalion troops raided the villa area.
  Although Chu Dingfeng's wound did not bleed anymore, his whole body was tortured to the point of almost dying.
  He lost half of his weight in a short period of time and was even thinner than a dying old man.
  After he fell, Yu Li could not go up the mountain to chop firewood, so she could only cry.
  Chu Dingfeng suffered from the cold for an hour. He had no choice but to take out firewood and charcoal from the space, and told Yu Li in a low voice to light the fire.
  Yu Li was stunned when she saw the supplies appearing out of thin air.
  Chu Dingfeng

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 60/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint