BAB 2

Three years, not three days, not three months, but a full three years, over a thousand days and nights!

Even if you have a dog, you don't treat the dog like this.

Florence squeezed her fingers and bit her lip with all her might, and slowly said, "I sign!"

"After the divorce, leave Chicago, and from now on, we'll be strangers when we meet again!"

"Fine! As you wish!"

She picked up the pen and wrote her name elegantly and smoothly. As she capped the pen, she stared at him with tears in her eyes.

"But if you didn't like me, why did you agree to marry me back then? I said before we got married that you could refuse the engagement at any time, and I would never force you. I thought... I thought you agreed to marry me because you liked me a little. Why?"

Nelson picked up the document, glanced at it to confirm her signature, and then handed it to his secretary.

He sneered insincerely and said, "If I don't marry you, my grandfather won't hand the company over to me. Don't you know about this? Why are you pretending? Florence, what I hate the most is that your two-faced behavior. Now that we're divorced, I'll have someone transfer the money to you tomorrow. As for the maternity ward, you can stay until after your confinement. I'm not heartless."

The man swaggers out of the room, and the spacious and luxurious room fell silent once again.

Florence weakly leaned against the bed and sobbed after a long time.

She was Elizabeth Family's daughter, always living in the mountains. When she was eighteen, she learned that she had an arranged marriage, to Nelson.

She didn't want to get married at first, but when she saw Nelson for the first time, she fell deeply in love with him.

He was handsome, tall, and noble, everything she had imagined in a husband, so she willingly surrendered.

But she never expected that in his eyes, she was only a steppingstone to obtain the inheritance of the company.

Now that he had used her up, she lost her value, so he couldn't wait to get rid of her.

Her three years of self-righteous love turned out to be a big joke!

Florence cried for a long time until her phone rang.

"Miss, you've been away for too long. We've been waiting for you. Shall we come to pick you up now?" Florence wiped her face and spoke decisively, "I want to see all of you within thirty minutes."

Yes.

Since she's divorced, she should return to her original positions and do what she's supposed to do!

Ten minutes later.

Dozens of roaring Ferraris parked in front of the hospital one after another, forming a circle with their headlights on, illuminating the night as if it were day.

At that moment, a private plane hovered and landed in the center of the circle, followed by a well-dressed, elegant, and handsome man.

The bodyguards greeted in unison, "Good evening, Mr. Kenneth Elizabeth!"

The man buttoned his cuffs, elegantly pushed his glasses with his long fingers, and his narrow eyes scanned the crowd, revealing a chilling glint. "We're here to pick up the young lady!"

"To pick up the young lady!"

Everyone was excited and shouted three times before walking into the hospital in an orderly manner.

The hospital director, upon hearing that a VIP was visiting, waited at the entrance to greet them.

Little did he know that as soon as he tried to approach, he was thrown to the ground by the bodyguards on either side.

The man in charge, like a noble emperor, looked coldly at him, and his gaze was so oppressive that the director dared not look him in the eye.

The director was frightened and muttered under his breath, "When did Chicago produce such ruthless characters? Who are they here to pick up?"

Full of suspicion, he trembled as he got up after the group left.

He hurriedly ran to the elevator and was shocked when he looked at it.

The twelfth floor?

Isn't that where the country girl, who just gave birth, lives?

Who is she exactly, to have such a grand display!

I must call President Gonzales and report!

At this moment, in a luxurious private room in a club.

Nelson lazily leaned back on the sofa, smoking a cigarette, and surrounded by seductive girls dancing to the music.

They flirtatiously pressed against him, but he warned in a low voice without even looking at them, "Get lost!"

Hayden Ramirez came over to chase them away, "Get lost, all of you! Do you think my Big brother is someone you can touch? His dream girl is going back to the country and they're getting married soon. Put away all those thoughts!"

The group of girls were kicked out, and the private room became quiet.

Hayden came over to please and asked, "When will Vivian be back?"

"In three days."

"When is the wedding?"

"I'll listen to her."

When mentioning Vivian Sanches, Nelson's face eased a bit.

He said with distress, "She has suffered for these three years. This time, when she comes back, I will give her the best of everything and make her the happiest woman!"

"Vivian has both looks and a career, and she is also your savior. I really don't understand why the old man doesn't agree to your marriage. And not only that, but he also even forced you to marry a woman! How can that woman compare with Vivian!"

"Don't mention her anymore, it makes me uncomfortable!" Nelson reminded him in a low voice. "Don't let Vivian know."

Hayden quickly agreed, "Nowadays, ex-wives should be treated as if they were dead. Who has the time to mention a dead person!"

Just then, Nelson's phone rang.

The screen displayed the words "Dean" flashing continuously.

It must be that woman causing trouble again!

They've got divorced, why wouldn't she leave him alone?

Did she regret the divorce and not want it anymore?

She loved him so much; she could definitely do something like this.

=======
Continued
===============