Zhou Sulan asked curiously: "You need willpower? What kind of willpower?"
  Ruan Ning said: "No matter how others cry, beg, insult, or try anything, you can't open the door."
  "You don't know, before. It was the old man and the child crying at the safety gate, crying all day long, and Cheng Jiqiu almost failed to withstand the test."
  Zhou Sulan said: "I see, then you really have to harden your heart."
  Ruan Ning said seriously: "So this The task of guarding the house is temporarily entrusted to you, and you must take responsibility and accept the organization's arrangements."
  Zhou Sulan:? ? ?
  Why does she feel a little weird?
  Early in the morning on the third day, Ruan Ning and Ruan Cifeng were waiting at the security gate.
  In about two or three minutes, Cheng Jikuan opened the door and came out. Ruan Ning quickly said: "Let Ji Yue go with us. If you can bring more things home, my mother will guard the door."
  Cheng Jikuan hesitated and nodded. : "Okay."
  He returned to the house and told Cheng Jiqiu the news. Cheng Jiqiu was happy and quickly put out the firewood at home.
  If she stayed at home for a day, she wouldn't know how much firewood she would burn. It would be better if she could go out. ▃Si▃Tu▃网▃Documents▃Share▃and▃Online▃Read▃Read▃Waiting
  for her to change clothes, Ruan Ning took out two pairs of skates: "I have to thank my rich second generation. Boyfriend, he has everything and buys everything."
  Cheng Jili's sluggish eyes suddenly shone, and he prayed to God for blessings for the rich second generation.
  Ruan Ning has not been out since the extreme cold. This time she went downstairs and found that almost ten rooms below the 18th floor were empty. All the doors were open and there was no trace of anyone.
  Except for those who froze to death that night, the rest basically chose to leave.
  Zhu Liangliang came back from the refugee camp yesterday and brought back the news that the epidemic there was basically over. Although there were heavy deaths that night, many people still survived.
  The government decided to move the camp.
  Originally, the camp was expropriated in a mountainside community. There were villas and high-rise buildings in the community, and every house was crowded with people.
  If you turn around while sleeping, you can kiss someone else.
  Now that the extreme cold is coming, such a decentralized situation is not conducive to survival, so the command post decided to move the camp to the city university gymnasium.
  This stadium is newly built, with a height of 29 meters. The highest floor is still on the ice. It covers an area of ​​nearly 20,000 square meters and can accommodate more than 10,000 people.
  When the crowd in the victims' camp set off towards the stadium in large numbers, Zhu Liangliang rushed back and asked You Dafu if they were willing to go to the victims' camp.
  Zhu Liangliang said: "There are many people there, so it will feel warmer, and the government will find ways to concentrate the fire source, so you don't have to worry about being frozen to death." The
  living conditions in the camp for victims of the disaster are poor, and there are so many people, so you have to be careful about others when eating a bite of food. Things are often stolen.
  But you don’t have to worry about freezing to death, it’s attractive enough.
  After learning the news, even Chairman Chen of the self-rescue association was moved. Yesterday, he left the community with the last six members and went to the disaster victims camp.
  The families of You Dafu and Zhu Liangliang also moved out of the building.
  However, Wenmei chose to stay and seemed determined to follow Ruan Ning.
  Ruan Ning still promised to give her a compressed biscuit every day.
  The four of them went down to the sixth floor, and Ruan Ning was about to put on skates.
  Cheng Jili quickly said: "Let's change after we leave the community. There are too many corpses outside and we can't skate at all."
  Ruan Ning put away her skates and lowered her eyes.
  Cheng Jili comforted: "Zhu Liangliang said that after the camp is moved over there, the government will find a way to centrally cremate these corpses, so you don't have to worry."