Heatherpaw {[ Open ]}

HEATHERPAW

Clan__WindClan

Appearance__Brown she-cat with pale blue eyes and a long tail

Family__Yellowpetal [ golden she-cat, expecting, mother ]
                   Gorsefoot [ spiky brown tom, father ]
                   Silverpaw [ silver she-cat, sister ]
                   Amberpaw [ golden tom, brother, deceased ]
                   Leafcloud [ spiky golden tom, brother ]

Personality__A cool, prickly she-cat, Heatherpaw will not easily open up
                            to others. She acts that, at least, but inside she is brittle, 
                            insecure, and on the bridge of cracking. Envies Silverpaw.

¶‖\—————————BACKSTORY—————————/‖⁋

At a young age, their family was happy. Heatherpaw was the joyful she-cat she should have been, all full of smiles and excitement. That was, until her brother Amberpaw died.

It was a harsh winter when they were apprenticed. On your first day out as an apprentice, you usually tour the territory, and they were taken around. A thick snowdrift, taller than the apprentices, hid the edge of the gorge from everyone and Amberpaw, while running around, slipped and fell.

Heatherpaw and Amberpaw were basically attached at the hip, and his death hit her hard. She grieved for him more than anyone else, wishing that the snow was just a little lower, that she saved him...

After time, everyone else seemed to heal. Mother happier, Father happier, Leafpaw (their older brother) now a warrior, Silverpaw still her happy-go-lucky self. Only Heatherpaw seemed not to have forgotten him. And even their parents, their mother was expecting a new litter...

Heatherpaw believed it as an act to replace Amberpaw and became more bitter. 

In a way, she envies them, who doesn't have to carry this burden...