■𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 : 𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙■

{𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗇𝗈𝗐𝖾𝖽 . . . 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝗈}

. . 𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 . . .

. . [/// ] 𝟮𝟬%

. . [///// ] 𝟰𝟱%

. . [//////// ]𝟳𝟬%

. . [////////// ] 𝟵𝟱%

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 !

. . 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 . . .

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

<<Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High , after school>>

It's a normal Tuesday volleyball practice .

The sun is slowly setting , the moon rising from the ground .

Y/n is walking out of the Junior High's gates when he sees Akihiko , standing beside a black limousine .

"Ah , Y/n-sama . I see you arrived ." Akihiko started before opening the door . "Please get into the car ."

Y/n continued to smile as he nodded at him . "Arigato , Asa-chi ." He got seated comfortably while Akihiko shut the door and walked over to the other side .

Y/n went onto his phone and planned out a hangout for the group , dropping his smile while leaning his head on his knuckles .

"Y/n-sama , do you have any plans for today ? If not , I'll drive us home immediately ." Akihiko asked while looking at the rear mirror , adjusting it to his liking .

"No , I don't . Could you inform me what plans I have this week and the next , Asa-chi ?" Y/n answered , not looking up from the screen .

Akihiko sighed and checked his tablet . "You have one discussion meeting with your uncle tomorrow and a product presentation on Sunday . After that , there's a cooking competition we're holding next Friday . It'll last for four days ."

"What are our sponsors ?" Y/n questions as he looks outside the window , frowning a little from the mention of his evil uncle .

"There's (Random sponsor / R/s) , (R/s) , (R/s) . And last but not least , Studio Ramsay Global ." Akihiko replies without missing a beat .

"Huh , I see . Okay , that's all I want to know . Arigato , Asa-chi ." Y/n thanks his assistant before returning to watch the passing scenery , expression returning to a passive one .

<<5 minutes later>>

The jet-black limousine was still making its way to the estate .

Y/n is still looking out the window when he realizes something important . He forgot to text the group Oikawa made back then for the practice matches .

He opens his phone and swipes his finger over to the group's icon , and tapped on it .

[ 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 ]

[Y/n-chan] : Hey , are you guys free this Friday or Saturday ?
[ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ√√]

Y/n clicked the paper plane icon , sending the short message before putting down his phone again .

It's currently 7:14 pm right now , plus it's dark out .

"Asa-kun , how long will it take to reach the estate ?" Y/n asked with a hint of impatience in his tone .