Yandere Angor Rot x Female Reader (Part 5 of 5) (Request)

Thank you so much for requesting this.

A/N- Sorry this is short but I wanna offically wrap up this story line. 

Note the New years story will come out tomorrow at 12 am!!!!

Happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Taking Angor Rot out of that cave was one of the best decision I have ever made. With him in the mirror we were able to spent tons of time together and really develop a friendship. I took him with me every where I went. Then one day morgana brought back his body and it came after us again but I was able to stop him before anything bad happened. Angors soul was restore to his body and he joined our side. We fought our battles with Morgana (A/N-Angor did not die when he was dealing morgana during the eternal night take over)and the arcane order. Throughout it all, Angor and I stayed strong. Real and true feeling of love grew strong between us. We offically started dating after the whole eternal night feasco. From there we have stayed strong in a much healthier relationship. After Jim left to go back in time, Angor and I remained behind to help clean up this time with the rest of our friends. We made a home for ourself in Trollmarket which has been restored thanks to the efforts of all trolls and the trollhunting crew. We live together in our own little cave full of crystals and an assortment of human items, making us both feel at home. 

Right now, I am laying in our nest/bed/sleeping area trying to sleep but my mind is reminishing and thinking of all that has happened. I feel Angor shifting in his sleep beside me. I smile and lean closer into his chest as his arms instinctively wrap around me tighter. I giggle at this and kiss his stone cheek. I then drift off to sleep but not before whispering

"I love you." 

Timeskip

I open my eyes to see that Angor is no longer next to. Sitting up, I look around to see if he could be anywhere in our home but sadly i do no see him. I walk around trollmarket and he is still no where. I enter the crystal stair case to check the surface when I run into Strickler. 

"Hey, have you seen Angor anywhere?" I ask him. 

"You should go check your cave." He says with a devious smile on his face. 

"...okay...?" I eye Strickler suspiciously. I walk all the way back to our cave to find... Angor in front of our nest/bed/sleeping area... down on one knee... with a (F/C) crystal ring and one red rose in his hand. 

"(Y/N), you make me the happiest troll in the world. I can't live without you. This ring will keep you alive for as long as a troll. Will you do me the honor of marrying me and being with me eternity?"

"YESSS!" I shout. I dive at him causing us both to fall onto our nest/bed/sleeping area. We both laugh and he puts the ring on my finger. I hug him which he gladly reciprocated. He then takes the rose and tucks it behind my ear. I take my hand, gently grab the back of his head and bring his lips to mine. I can't wait to spent the rest of my life with him. 

Arcadia keeps getting stranger and stranger. But I know that together we can make it work.

--------------------

(607 words)

---------------------

A/N- See what i did there? the first line of first part and the last(ish) line in the last part ;) 

Thanks again for the request!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!