Aaarrrgghh or Blinky x Winged female reader Endings (request)

Aaarrrgghh

I have finally decided. I'm gonna confess to Aaarrrgghh. I go out to find him with a warm smile on my face and hope in my heart. Today's a chill day so if I'm correct, which I normally am, Aaarrrgghh is with Toby playing GoGo Sushi. I fly with a light ness in my wings as I am excited but also nervous at the same time. I fly down to the door of Tobys house and knock on the door. I make sure to tuck my wings away so that Toby's Nana wouldn't see them. It took a little while but Nana opened the door and smiled at the sight of me.

"Oh hello dear, come in." She announced as she opens the door. She then turns to the stairs. "Toby-pie, (Y/N) is here." Nana shouted which made me shy away a little, but not enough for her to notice.
"Ok thanks Nana. Send her up please." Toby shouts back down. Nana turned back to me and says
"You go on right up there dear. If you need anything just ask Toby. Nana's going to go watch her crime show."
"Thanks Nana!" I giggle. I climb up the stairs and skip to Toby's room. I pause before I open the door. I take a breath in and turn the door knob. I open the door to see Toby on the floor next to Aaarrrgghh, who is all snuggled up in a big blanket. I chuckle at this slightly.
"Hey (Y/N), wanna come play." Toby asks not turning away from the screen cause he is too distracted. I rolled my eyes and laugh slightly.
"Maybe later Tobes but first I need to talk to Aaarrrgghh," I pause "alone." At that Toby turns to me with questioning look in his eyes, shrugges it off and walk out the door. When I hear the door shut I sigh and smile nervously.
"Birdie ok? What wrong?" Aaarrrgghh said as he looked at me in concern.
"I'm fine big guy. Listen Aaarrrgghh, I have somthing to tell you that I have been meaning to but have been too scared till now." I pause, unsure where to start. I look down as a continue. "I like you. No I love you. I have since we met that day in my cave. Your just so sweet, caring and your hugs are amazing. I completely understand if you don't feel the same way about me I just needed to tell you." There is a silence. I open my mouth to say something but I stop when I feel Aaarrrgghh press forehead against mine. I smile slowly look up, making sure that our foreheads stay together.
"I love Birdie too." Aaarrrgghh says smiling . We both chuckle and stay like this for good couple seconds. I then kiss him on the nose. Suddenly Toby bursts through the door with the widest smile I have seen. I giggle as he starts ranting about his wingman and me. Aaarrrgghh and Toby go back to playing their game as I watch. I pull my wings out and rap them around myself. I curl up in Aaarrrgghh's lap and slowly drift off to sleep. But just before I fully fall into dream land I hear
"Night, night, Birdie. Love you."

Blinky

I have finally decided. I'm gonna confess to Blinky. I go down to find him with excitement and nervousness in my heart. As I made way down to Blinky's library, my mind was going wild. How will he react? What will he say? What if I get rejected? I enter the geode I open my wings and fly down. I sore all the way to Blinky's library and land at the entrance. I take a shaky inhale and step into the library. I look around and found Blinky sitting in a pile of books. He didn't notice me till I knocked on the stone table. He jumped slightly but smiled as he saw me.

"Oh hello Lady (Y/N), how can I help you on this fine evening." Blinky said with a happy tone. At this my heart skipped a beat. 

"umm.. yeah I need to tell you something Blinky." I sigh and look him in the eyes. "Look Binky, I really like you. I would go as far as to say I love you. I understand if you don't feel the same. I just needed to tell you." I turn to leave when I feel Blinky grab my hand. He pulls me back into a hung, which I gladly accept. 

"I do feel the same (Y/N)." He whispers in my ear. I smile and chuckle. We pull apart and i kiss his nose. At this he chuckles and we both go sit in the pile of books.

I rap my wings around us and we spent the rest of the night cuddling and reading books together.

---------------------

(850 words)

---------------------

Thank you soooooooooooooo much for requesting this.

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!