Draal x Female Warrior Reader (Request)

Thank you so much for requesting this.

A/N- I'm gonna make this reader a troll :)        Also look how cute this picture is lol hehehe

Happy holidays!!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Draal has been my mate for just over 2 millennia now and he loves to boast about it to literally everyone. I find it absolutely adorable and honestly I feel lucky to have a mate that is so proud of me and proud to be with me. 

I had followed Jim into the dark lands and resided there for a long time, defending and assisting the trollhunter. I was captured with Jim by the Gum-Gums and I was forced to fight gum-gum gladiators for Gunmar's enjoyment. I won every time of course but it wasn't always easy. Protecting Jim was my main priority, surviving being my second. After what felt like years, the other trollhunters came to rescue us. As soon as we had returned to our world and get everything settled, all decided to go to the bar for a good old fashion drink. Draal and I sit at the bar and order our usuals. 

"You see her? Yeah my mate beat the dark lands! She is the ULTIMATE WARRIOR." Draal cheers with a tall glass of glug in his hand. All the other trolls cheer with him, praising me. I laugh along with him, enjoying his company once gain. "A toast! To the strongest and most beautiful troll among us who lives to fight another day!! To (Y/N)!!!" 

"TO (Y/N)!!!!!!!" The whole room bursts in cheer causing Draal to smile triumphantly. We spend hours catching up and telling each other story's. After a few drinks, I take my leave Draal following close behind.  We get to our nest/den and I flop down onto our sleeping area absolutely exhausted. Draal laughs, not in a rude way but in a sweet, goofie way. 

"Someone's tired." Draal comments. 

"You have no idea. The darklands aren't the most comfortable place." I say chuckling.

"That may be true but you conquered that wreched place with the greatest level of as humans the humans say awsomesause.....ness" He lays down next to me and wraps his arms around me. I sigh and turn to face him.

"I was afraid love. I was so scared I would never see you again." I whisper as I rest my forehead on his.

"I knew you could do it. You're the strongest person I know." Draal says pushing my forehead slightly. "We are back together and that's all that matters." I purr and snuggle closer to him. 

"I love you, Draal." 

"I love you too." 

--------------------

(456 words)

---------------------

Thanks again for the request!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!