Nomura x reader (request)

Thank you so much for requesting

A/N- Imma right this one as a fluff :)

You can choose if Nomura is in human form or troll form.

2. "Its too cold! Come back."

                 (Y/N) P.O.V.

Warm. Cozy. Peaceful. These are the feelings I am waking up to. I snuggle up closer to the figure next to me. Slightly opening one eye I look to see Nomura laying next to me. I close my eye, smile and rap my arm around her waist. In response she smiles. I slowly drift back off to sleep.

                 Small Timeskip

I wake up again. However this time I'm alone and cold. Reluctantly, I open my eyes I look around the room to see if I can spot Nomura. I see her slowly walking towards the door.

"Its too cold! Come back." I whine grabby hands at her (A/N- Not in a weird way. You know what I mean). Nomura turns to look at me then chuckles. 

"You can stay in bed if you want but I'm going to head to the kitchen to make breakfast." She says (A/N- changelings do eat human food). Nomura shuts the door as she leaves and I try falling back to sleep. I try for about 15 minutes and give up. I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen. As I enter the kitchen a amazing aroma fills my nose. I see her standing in front of the oven cooking. With a smile I walk up and hug her from behind.

"Couldn't fall back asleep, dear?" Nomura asked sweetly.

"Nah." I sigh causing her to chuckle. "Please stay home today. You were out a good chunk of the night at the museum." Nomura sighs. She goes to say something but then pauses to reconsider.

"You know what, I think I will. I got caught by the Trollhunter last night and I escaped Bular's wraith so I think I deserve a break. Lets spend the day together." I hug her tighter and make a cute squealing noise. Nomura laughs at the and turns around. She raps her arms around me.

Today is gonna be a good day.

--------------------

(434 words)

--------------------

A/N- Not gonna lie this was fun to write. I might write some more Nomura in the future. Idk.

Thank you again soooooooo much for requesting this!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!