I then opened the door and went to the living room. I saw Lynette wearing a blue crop top and skinny jeans.

"How do I look?"

"Beautiful! Alright, let's go they're waiting outside."

I nodded and we went down to the parking lot. When we went down, Will was standing outside of his car while Dan and Henry were sitting in the backseat. Lynette squeezed into the backseat. I looked at William, who was wearing a dark purple dress shirt, black jeans, and some black loafers. His messy hair was combed in a right parting. Damn...

"You look gorgeous, love." He said with a grin. "You're not so bad yourself, Will," I said with a smile. He opened the front passenger car door for me and I got in. I greeted Henry and Dan as they greeted me. William then got in and we went off. As the others were chatting to themselves, Will asked, smirking.

"I see you like the locket."

"I... I wore it 'cause it goes well with the dress..."

His smirk grew a little at what I said. He let out a chuckle before saying.

"Sure, darling. Sure..."

Soon, we arrived at a pizzeria... It was not Fredbear... The name of it was Freddy Fabear's Pizza.

"We're here," Will said as he put the car to park. We got out of the car. "So... Y/N, this is the new location that William and I made. What do you think?" Henry said. "It looks... Amazing..." I said as I looked at the building.

"When is this place going to open?"

"Well, I'm still working on one of the animatronics. But the rest are done... and we still have some stuff coming in, like furniture, etc."

I nodded, and we all went in. This place is bigger than Fredbear Family Diner. In the main area, there was a big stage with red curtains and a small one with purple curtains. the floor is just like the one at the diner, checkered floor. There were small booth tables, big tables for like 6 or 7, and medium tables for like 3 or 4.

We sat at a table near the stage, while Henry went to turn the animatronics on and William went to turn the arcade machines on. Once Will came back, the place was filled with the sound from the arcade machines. Soon, Henry came out from backstage. As Henry sat down, the red curtains opened.

Revealing a brown bear with a bow tie, a top hat, and it was holding a microphone. Just like the one that was on the outside sign.

A purple-ish blue bunny with a red bow tie and it was carrying a red guitar.

And a yellow chicken with a bib, that says 'let's eat', and it was holding a pink cupcake, that had two front teeth and a candle on its head.

"Why is the purple one empty?"

"Foxy the Pirate is supposed to be there, but he's a work in progress."

I nodded as he continued.

"The bear is Freddy Fazbear, that is Bonnie the bunny, that is Chica the chicken and that is Mr. Cupcake"

I nodded as he pointed to each animatronics that was on the stage. They started to sing 'Talking in Your Sleep'.

"Are they like springlocks suits?"

"No, after the springlocks incidents... I don't think I want to use them, anymore."

I nodded, "Let's go and play with the arcade machines!" Lynette said, like an excited kid. I giggled before saying, "Alright, let's go!!" Dan, Lynette, and I went to the arcade machines.

---time skip---

After hours of cheering, laughter and fun. The three of us were exhausted. William and Henry were chatting as the three of us sat at the table. "Wanna open your presents?", Henry asked. I nodded, as they took out their presents.