Chapter 3 cave and forest arc

As I was sneaking away everything was going good until I look down and noticed that I stepped on something at first I thought it was a stick until it moved and look at mc it was a giant snake.

What hell is this a snake!! It as big or bigger then the giant anaconda from a long while back.

I said loudly with a scream.

Then all of of a sudden it went quiet I looked at the snake it looked at me then we look back and saw that the bear with spikes and horns looking and running are way. Without any hesitation I started running as fast as I can while making sure I don't get attacked as well while looking back I saw that the snake was running my way too.

Like bro please leave me alone and go somewhere else please it doesn't help I have now to giant animals chasing me I said to the snake. While I was still running the bear was getting close then the system appeared in front of me probably because in my head I kept calling the system and quickly said out loud system.

[it seems you in trouble right now host]

No shit I'm in trouble I need help right now!!!. System open inventory for me!

[ok host I will open inventory for you here you are]

As I was looking in the inventory I heard a noise coming from behind when I look behind I saw a slash that was in a shape of claws made out of qi coming towards me.

You got to be kidding me-_- 

I dodged to the left and jumped too I managed to dodge then an explosion happened and I got sent flying forward while flying forwards I didn't see the snake anywhere as I sigh in relief. Then I remembered I have an another problem at hand I'm still in the air now I see how team rocket feels now I thought but right now and the bear still coming while looking around I spotted a cave.

(Yes a cave I'm going to go run there and looks like not to be that this giant bear can fit in wait a second why does it look like it going closer to me) 

I'm going crash in side the cave and how powerful was the attack from the bear to keep me still in the air at this point as I thought. I finally fell from the air into the cave and it hit the side of the cave and it hurt a lot too I look back out and saw the bear still coming close too.

Until it a dragon come from out the water that I was just at and started to attack the bear and bear started to attack I was shocked watching as it happened peaking over a rock in the cave. 

What hell first a bear with horns and spikes and now a dragon that came out the water!! Lucky I didn't stay there any longer or I would been dragon launch.

(I got to be careful now I'm not on the earth know and is from anymore)I said a little depressed but this is a fantasy world now that I living in and if I want to live I got to get stronger and maybe so strong I will ether be fear or praise I said happily and maybe find a way to at less see or talk to my family one last time maybe.

After that I looked back over the rock and saw that the green dragon has won and the bear got blasted by the dragon breath and was still alive but was now limping and and walking away slowly and leaving all bleeding and wound then the dragon looked around for a bit like it was searching for something or someone then went back into the water.

While back before dragon came out of the water back to the snake

Hehe let's started the day guarding the territory and looking for food for the master as the snake thought the snake went around looking and guarding one of the sides of the territory until when the snake was coming back to see if her master was awake when something stepped on her body.

When she got up and looked she saw it was a human and that it was a teenage boy and he somehow is still alive in this place with out and treasure and secret methods she looked side to side in confusion then looked back at the boy and the boy looked back.

In a shock and surprise state and instantly turned around to look behind him.What is looking back for when I I'm right in front of him and how did he not die when he defenseless she thought when she felt blood lust come from behind him she looked up and behind and saw that it was Lin Qin from the horn bear clan why is he in are territory.

On are side of the forest this is not normal the horn bear clan has to much pride and arrogance to leave there territory unless it for something important or challenge someone or test there limit of challenging someone stronger then them. She thought to herself 

Ha Lin Qin if you can hear me answer she said loud in sound transmission but she got no responds when she was about to say something again she noticed that the boy gone and was running and saw that Lin Qin was also running there Direction.

she started chasing behind the boy as she she was running she kept trying get a response from Lin Qin but got nothing it seems he in a fit of rage or is berserk right judging from his actions and his red eyes I had to make sure I verified correctly she thought.

When she heard a voice coming from in front of her from the boy saying stuff (Like bro please leave me alone and go somewhere else please it doesn't help I have now to giant animals chasing me) she heard from the boy.

Haaa that not not a nice thing to saw to a lady for you information I'm the nicest out of everyone in this hole forest she said but all the boy heard was the sound of hissing and growling and rowing coming his direction no I don't need to worry about him right now I need to see if master is up if not I got to wake master up she thought master can you hear me hello master but all she got was grumbling you can't be serious right now you see sleeping right now 

Master masterrr master get up hello master in sound transmission when she when a explosion cost by qi happen behind her and she was sent flying and she was still calling her master.master get up right now hello get up she kept saying and getting louder in sound transmission until she finally got a response.(what is it I'm was trying to get a little bit more sleep you know I been up for at least 4+days with no sleep cultivating and other stuff).

(I know but we got 2 problems right now master).

(Ooo tell me the what is the 2 problem we have right now).