Chapter 2

[ Host has unlock a skill passive Qi absorbing. note passive Qi absorbing skill will passive take Qi from the surrounding at a slow rate and will boost Qi cultivate technique a bit as well currently this passive skill is a low level and it a growth type of passive]

[basic sword a starter sword for beginner to use and practice with.note it has low durability and will break easy if used to much current durability 65/65]

(OO this at less going to be helpful for me to survive for a while and this good to know for late and I have a passive too that might be come op later or)

After chaos look at the stuff he got he then ask the system a few questions before he spin on the wheel with his tickets he got and as well look around for a place to stay and live in this world he in.

(Alright let me think for a bit after asking the system some question I found that the system will disappear or die if I die so it will make sure/try it best make sure I live and that I'm in martial art time line it seems but I have no clue what type of time this is o well.plus that in a forest or jungle right now that far away from people so I'm alone in this by myself with a lot of different animals and creature too)

(Let look around a bit and see if I find some water or something)

while Chaos walk for around for 1 hour and found some water to look at has self and as well get something to drank plus look at his changes also every now and then Chaos would here some terrifying sounds in the distance way from him. 

(Finally I found some water o right before I go to the water let me spin the wheel first system)

[System you called host what do you need]

(can you open the spin wheel for me)

[Sure host and also after you do the first spin you be able to open the wheel by your self from the system home screen. now host can pick if you want to do normal or premium summon]

(Alright lets do premium first if this like what i think it is i will get a first time bonus on my first spin/summon alright my luck don't fail me now i come on the luck i have save up. Alright summoning now please be something good)

 [Ding Ding congratulations host for get the first place spin new skill has been add martial arts from a god become a the supreme god god heavenly warlord of his world and supreme god. skill is being modify for host to use because skill is to powerful and high tier for host body to handle and use new skill original skill made(original skill - heavenly chaos style).Bonus items/reward a item to unlock on of host nature skill (skill unlock point) and sword called Jade blood dragon sword]

(let's goo I knew my luck would come in clutch alright let check and read everything I got alright let look at the {skill unlock point}) First the {skill point unlock} is a item that lets the host to unlock a nature skill that he was born with or unlock a skill that was seal and couldn't be used. 

(Ok so that what it does I used that in a bit let's see the next item {the jade blood dragon sword}) The jade blood dragon is a sword that is made with the soul and blood and bones of a dragon by a very powerful person. the sword is bond to the host and it will grow with the host and has many hidden abilities and power.

(Nice and really good sword it my be op in letter stages and it a growth type to plus it a bond blade this can be a curse or a blessing)

As chaos though to his self while going to take the sword out to look at it before using the skill unlock point 

(Let take the sword out to get a better look at it instead of just seeing it in it image in the image it looks really cool already. When I summon the sword it came out of a crack like breaking a mirror but in the air and it had a sick and cool design and had chain at the end of it)

 When I summon the sword it came out of a crack like breaking a mirror but in the air and it had a sick and cool design and had chain at the end of it)

(Naw that is really cool I like this sword now I don't have to use that base sword I got in the beginning anymore. Do I want to do the normal spin now or wait mhm I'm going  to wait for a bit)

As chaos didn't do the normal spin he when and look in the water saw his appearance has changed and how his clothes slightly didn't fit and more and drunk some of the water from the lake as he was really thirsty 

(Alright i put the sword back first and now let get some water as I now really thirsty.WOW who that in the lake it look like me but it also a bit different too hold let me look again no way that me I did notice I felt different when the clothes felt a bit small and tight I think I'm like 6'7 now that 2 inches grow and now I have longer hair and red on a side and ends/edges of it too)

(ROAR!!!!)

(WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!! It sounded like a giant creature and sounds like it  moving this way mhm let me run over there and hide behind a tree to be safe)

As chaos was hiding he saw a giant creature that was a giant bear that had 2 horns on it head and spikes going down it back in the center and that bear was know as specie of horn bears and this on was a sub species call a single spike bear for it one round of spikes going down it back. At that moment chaos was thinking to his self.

(What the hell that a giant ass bear and it has spikes and horns with growing eyes it seems it mad as the eye are red right now let me try to move and sneak away so when it comes dis why it won't see me)

As chaos was sneaking away he was doing good until he stepped on a...

Author note something's or name may get changed later on