Epilogue/10k special - You're my home

Start from the beginning

I almost burst out laughing at his innocence, "definitely."

****

Hours later, we were seated on a familiar train to a familiar destination. Busan. This time however, me and jisung was on good terms, so instead of him sleeping with a crooked neck, he was sleeping with a crooked neck on my shoulder.

He sure was tired, this was going to be a well needed break. This time I wasn't that nervous about arriving in Busan because I had already met Jisungs mother.

Instead I was more worried about another visit we were going to make. My house.

I sigh and sit back, this time I wasn't going to watch Cars to help my anxiety. Instead, I turn my head to the side, resting it on top of jisungs and moving closer to him. Watching the way his chest rises and falls and placing small kisses on his scalp.

☜༶⋆❀⋆༶☞

When I tell you, pulling into that driveway was jaw dropping and eye opening, I'm not fucking lying. First of all, there wasn't a driveway. There was a whole fricking loopty loop around a fountain infront of his house.

"I thought this shit was only in movies..." I whisper with my mouth hung open as Minho helps me out the car.

"I thought your level of beauty was only in movies." Minho smirks a sends me a flying kiss.

"Ew no. Let's go inside."

Minho smiles and grabs onto my hand. He leads me to the massive double doors with guards at either side to open them. As much as I know this place held some bad memories for him, I was still curious to learn more about his life.

Starting off with the three fur balls that still occupied his Lock Screen- even after I changed mine to a picture of us.

"I MISSED YOU GUYS!" Minho crouches when we enter through the door. Three cats immediately crash into their owners afms.

I bring my hand to my mouth and crouch down next to Minho. "Oh my god theyre adorable."

"I told you so." Minho picks on up and stands as he pets them. The sparkle in his eyes unrecognizable.

"The real question is, which ones the cat?" I point at Minho and fhe furball in his hand. Suddenly she lets out a loud meow making the both of us burst out laughing.

"This is your eomma, soonie." Minho coos at the cat while pointing at me.

"Yah! Youre the eomma!" I giggle while playfully pushing his side.

A sudden throat clearing interrupts our moment. Minho quickly puts the cat down and we turn to see the woman standing by the stairs.

Almost immediately, I drop into a deep bow, similar to how minho had with my mother. Even thought I didn't know this woman and a part of me disliked her, I had to show utmost respect. "Hello Mrs. Lee."

"Ah hello Jisung. Pleasure to formally meet you." Minhos step mother smiles and steps closer to us. She too was still recovering. It must be hard living alone now.

Minho bows and brings his stepmother in for a hug. "How are things miyoung?"

"It's been okay. Now that your uncles taking over the buisness, he'll be moving into this place." Miyoung returns the hug with a sad smile, "I've been looking for places to stay."

Minho pulls away and looks back at me with sad eyes. I frown while looking at his step mother. The poor woman lost her husband and her house.

She turns to me and grabs my hands. "Thank you so much Jisung for being there for Minho." She unexpectedly lets a few tears slip. "You were there for him when we weren't and without you his father would have never been put away like he deserved."