Shape Shifted

Mulai dari awal

He walks closer to the bike.

Mr. L- Okay, that's enough. Let's go!... Isaac, grab your bike and let's go!

The rain was fogging up his glasses so he couldn't tell what was in front of him. He took his glasses off to clean them off.

Mr. L- Isaac?

He held his glass to his face and what he saw really freaked him out.

Mr. L- Holy--

He took off towards his car and jumped in side. He struggled keeping the door closed because whatever it was, was trying to pull the door open. 

Mr. L- AHHHH! No! No! No!

I finally pulled the door completely off.

Mr. L- AHHH! NO! AHHH! NO! NO! NO!

Isaac was hiding in the alley and watched his dad get ripped apart.

⏱️

Isaac ran to the Railway Depot where Derek was hiding.

Isa- Derek? Derek!

Der- What's wrong?

Isa- My dad... I think he's dead...

Der- What did you do?

Isa- That's the thing... It wasn't me.

❤️⏱️

Sc- I'm serious! It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same.

St- Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me?

Sc- I swear, I don't have the urge to maim and kill you.

St- You know, you say that now, but then the full moon goes up, and out come the fangs, and the claws, and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on me, and so yes, I'm still locking you up.

Sc- Okay, fine. But I do think I'm more in control now, especially since things are good with Allison.

St- Okay, I'm aware of how things are with Allison.

Sc- They're really good.

St- I-- thank you, I know.

Sc- I mean, like, really good...

St- All right, I get it! Just please, shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself.

Sc- Things with Y/N aren't going well?

St- They're not bad... but I don't think she feels the same...

Sc- Sorry, Did you get something better than handcuffs this time?

St- Yeah-- much better.

I opened my locker and the chain started to pour out.

Co- ...Part of me wants to ask... the other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So, I'm gonna walk away.

St- That's good. That's a wise choice, Coach... You okay?... Scott?

Sc- There's another... In here, right now...

St- Another what?

Sc- Another Werewolf.

💙

We were getting ready to go into the school after being gone for so long.

All- You really don't remember anything?

Ly- They called it a "fugue state," which is basically a way of saying, "We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days." But personally, I don't care... I lost nine pounds.