Introduction

This story is my dissociation world I have decided to write down as therapy, and to share with my friends. This work is heavily inspired by other existing works and certain characters, events and concepts are originally not mine but may have been changed for the sake of my dissociation plot. I am new to posting on Wattpad so I shall see if it's accurate to tag all the fandoms I've taken "inspiration" from. I may tag the fandoms and characters later. This being said, I don't claim to own anything except the original characters and plotlines, the rest is not mine. For instance, the first parts shows a heavy inspiration from the works of the authors Josephine Angelini and Rick Riordan.

Also, this work features POC characters from other cultures and religious practises. As much as I have researched, I am only ethnically jewish and grew up culturally christian in a predominantly white, christian country. While I have done a lot of research, there may be discrepancies, misconceptions or inaccuracies in the portrayals as I have not experienced living as these ethnicities or with the cultures and religious practises. This means that if you belong to one of these groups I am portraying, any feedback or corrections are appreciated as I want them to be as accurate and representative as possible. I don't want to come across as stereotypical, ignorant or insensitive with these portrayals. I also find that you have to ask for lived experiences in a lot of times, so those are also appreciated.

Another thing is about the portrayal of the Ancient Greek mythos, which will differ from the usual portrayals. I studies ancient cultures and societies, specifically around the Mediterranean sea. My portrayals of the mythos will be more based of the cultural portrayals based on worship practises and contemporary beliefs. I just want to throw it out immediately so there are no misconceptions regarding the portrayals, or me blending actual real cultural practises with the mythos. No Ovid versions here.

With that being said, enjoy this silly story I've spent a lot of time writing down.