𝘁𝘄𝗼. ( 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 )

ooo —— FILMING !( ⌗ ᥫ᭡ ) — real life

ooo —— FILMING !
( ⌗ ᥫ᭡ ) — real life

ooo —— FILMING !( ⌗ ᥫ᭡ ) — real life

JUNE 1, 2022.

chelsea was sitting inside her hotel room, watching mamma mia, and devouring a pound of strawberry ice cream. to someone who didn't know her, she was perfectly fine, but to those that did, they'd know that she was shitting huge piles of bricks.

tomorrow would be the first day of filming, and naturally, she was nervous. she'd done plenty of acting, but if this series did well, which she knew it would, it would be a huge take off to her career.

her eyes diverted from the tv at the sound of a knock on her door. the second she opened it, she let out a squeal, as did the person on the other side. "leah/cece!" they screamed in sync, hugging.

leah was one of the very few people who called chelsea cece. the two had met at the chemistry read for their two characters, and since then they've been extremely close.

"so..." leah shoved a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth, a small smile on her lips. "are you excited to see walker?"

chelsea rolled her eyes, "i'm excited to see everyone, leah."

"right, of course." she nodded, "just him the most, gotcha."

"no, that's—" chelsea was interrupted by another knock on the door.

leah rose an eyebrow, "oh! well, i wonder who that could be..."

chelsea stood up and shuffled to the door. she opened it with a sigh, and a hand on her hip, glaring at the boy in the entrance. "well, aren't you happy to see me?" walker joked.

he took in her appearance, one of his hoodies she'd taken while they were filming the adam project, pink plaid pajama pants, those big nike slippers, and her hair in a messy bun, the whispies being held back by a fluffy skincare headband.

she squinted at him, making him laugh, "hi, cherry."

her blank face morphed into a smile at the nickname, "hi, scobell."