𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌

CHELSEA DE LA CRUZActress | Athlete

CHELSEA DE LA CRUZ
Actress | Athlete

BIRTHDAY                                               BIRTH SIGN
August 15, 2009                                                  Leo
BIRTHPLACE AGE
Punta Cana, DR 13 years old

#5 Most Popular | ★ Boost

ABOUT
Athlete who became well-known in the sports community at age 6. She plays multiple sports, including: soccer, hockey, basketball, volleyball, softball, tennis, and gymnastics. Child actress who landed her first roll in 2014 voicing young Maria in The Book of Life and quickly gained fame in the acting community for her roll as Daphne Diaz in the hit series Stuck in the Middle.

BEFORE FAME
She was raised in an extremely competitive household with one older sister and began her training as an athlete when she was just four years old, her parents having both been hard-core athletes when they were children themselves.

TRIVIA
She went viral at age eight when her parents released a video of a day in her life. It showcased the amount of hours she trained for each sport, and shortly after, coaches from all over were calling to bring her out. She played a young Gamora in Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War and a patient who lasted through season's 4 and 5 of Grey's Anatomy. Simone Biles is her gymnastics coach.

FAMILY LIFE
She was born to Liana and Mateo de la Cruz. She has an older sister named Bianca. She and her family moved to LA when she was eight from Punta Cana, DR.

ASSOCIATED WITH
In the Barbie movie, she worked with Margot Robbie. She is still seen walking around with some of the cast of Grey's Anatomy today. She played a leading roll in two movies alongside Walker Scobell in the film Secret Headquarters and The Adam Project, where she also worked with Ryan Reynolds. She will also be working with Scobell in the Disney+ series Percy Jackson and the Olympians as the iconic descendant of Nyx.

POPULARITY
Most Popular | #5
Born on August 15 | #2
Athlete | #1
Actress | #2
13 Year Old | #1
Born in DR | #1
Leo | #1