"No, it's dangerous. What if anything happen to you again?" I tried to scared her.

"Haisss okay... I'll finish my food first," she continued eating. Then I went to seat beside Jackson.

"Dude, you have a helmet right?" I asked him. He use to have a bike but he sold it and bought a small car. He nod and pointed at the store room.

"Noona can take that helmet, I don't use it anymore,"

"Thanks man,"I pat his head and went to the store room. I opened the store room and saw a really cute black half helmet. It suits my bike, which is black. Even my own helmet is black.

"What are you doing in here?" I heard Krystal's voice behind me.

"Your helmet, cute right?" I showed her as I wide the dust away.

"I'm done eating, we can go now. The boys are getting drunk and it's kinda scary," she put her hair behind her ears.

"Okay, let's go!" We walk out of the store room. The boys stop playing, they are talking among themselves. They seems okay to me.

"Guys. I'm going home now with Krystal, take care okay. Don't do anything stupid to the girls. Bye girls," I greeted the went out of the house with Krystal.

"Have you ride a bike before?" I asked as we walk to my bike.

"No, can I trust you? You look drunk," she look worried.

"Don't worry. I'll ride it safely," I hand her the helmet.

I started the bike, put on the my glove and my helmet. I glace at her.

"Ya, I think you are drunk, not me. You are wearing the helmet wrongly," I can't help but laugh. I helped her to wear her helmet properly.

She stared at me as I put on the helmet on her. And then she hold my wrist, asking me to look at her.

"Why are you so kind to me? Why do you help a stranger?" She asked me. I can't read anything from her face. Is she really curious, drunk or care. I don't know.

"Krystal, you are not a stranger to me. You are my friend's girlfriend sister. We have connection. And.. I think you are drunk. So let's go," Yeah, she is drunk. I thought she really cares.

Krystal POV

She thought I was drunk?? Do I look drunk?? I'm not drunk.

She got on her bike first and then help me get onto the bike. My head was still thinking about the question I asked her. Amber suddenly take both of my hands and put it inside her pocket.

"Hug me if you are scared and keep your hands in my pocket. Its cold," she pat my hand which was on her tummy inside her pocket.

She ride the bike really fast. I have no choice but give her a tight backhug because I was scared.

***

"You want to come in for awhile?" I look at my watch, 7.30. It's still early. I don't want to spend my evening with Jessica only.

"Will Jess be okay with it?"

"She wouldn't mind, Yuri unnie is here too. You could go home with her," I grin at her as I pointed at Yuri's car. She nodded. We were walking, almost going in the door.

"Wait.. You should go check if they are doing something first," I chuckled, she probably know alot about them. I knock on the door loudly.

"Do you guys have your shirts on?" I shouted.

"No!! Dont come in yet, wait!" Yuri shouted. Amber and I are laughing our ass out.

"You know alot about them don't you," I pat her shoulder and continue laughing.

"Why are you home so early?" Jessica unnie open the door, she was just wearing a oversized T-shirt. She seems shocked when she saw Amber beside me.

"Unnie, Amber send me home. I want her to stay for awhile," I said as I pull Amber into the house.

"Jess, where is Yuri unnie?" Amber ask her.

"In the bathroom. Wearing her clothes," Unnie answer.

"You guys can continue doing your stuff, I'll bring Amber into my room. Have fun unnie," I winked at Unnie and pull Amber up the stairs, to my room.

We walk into room. I locked the door, just incase. She sat on the couch as her eyes was wandering around my room.

"Your room is really big," she said, breaking the silent. I sat on the table facing her as I put my legs in between hers.

"What are you doing?" She asked. I just kept quiet and took both of her hand.

"Thank you for everything," I tried to sound as sweet as I can. She just stared at me blankly. And then she tightened her legs with mine.

"No problem Princess," she grinned.

"Did you just called me princess? " I asked, because I didn't hear the princess properly.

"Hmm I don't know?" She teased me. I took her wrist and bite her finger.

"Ouch!! Yes yes!! I called you Princess!!" She shouted, I let go of her hand and laugh.

"Don't tease me," I chuckled. We stared at each other. How can she be so attractive. Wait... I just said Amber is attractive? I'm straight. I'm don't like her. Yes I do like her, just as a friend.... I think...