Part 8: A True Encounter With Death

After Izuku took 1st Place in the Obstacle Race, Midnight would announce the 2nd part of the Festival, which was a Free-For-All that required students to collect points by knocking other students out of the stage or surviving until the time was up. Izuku was a prime target since he had 10 Million points on his head for scoring 1st Place in the Obstacle Race, but he wasn't worried in the slightest.

Midnight: Alright, kiddos! Get into position and get ready to fight! Be warned however, if you inflict any fatal injuries on the other participants, you will be disqualified. So, for your safety, just knock them out of the arena. Anyways, besides that, YOU ALL MAY.....*Cracks Whip*....BEGIN!!!!!

Izuku would look towards WOU and give him a subtle nod before placing his headphones back on. WOU, on the other hand, would place a hand on Izuku before teleporting away. As Izuku walked around the arena, students were trying to get close to him, however, different waves of calamity would crash into them and immediately eliminate them from the event.

Izuku: (Man, these guys are idiots. If you see that getting close to me is going to hurt you, why try pursuing me?)

As Izuku thought this, the sound of ice could be heard and he would turn to see Todoroki approaching him. However, Shoto would be stopped in his tracks as the ice he was sliding on would shatter and catch his leg and twist it, causing him to collapse in pain and hold his broken leg in pain.

Izuku: Hope you learned your lesson, Half/Half.

Izuku would walk off before encountering Kinoko.

Kinoko: Izu~Kun.

Izuku: Hey, Kino~Chan.

Kinoko: You wouldn't hurt your girlfriend, right?

Izuku would chuckle before smiling ominously as shadows blanket his eyes.

Izuku: Do you plan on pursing me, my love?~

Kinoko would blush and shake slightly before shaking her head no, causing Izuku to smile warmly and pat her on the head gently.

Izuku: Then you have nothing to worry about. Love you.

Kinoko would blush harder before nodding and running off, causing to chuckle and look back to see Bakugo charging towards him until he ended up tripping on a rock, making Bakugo fall and break 3 of his ribs.

Izuku: Watch your step, Pomeranian.

**A Few Minutes Later**

Midnight: Alright! Time's up! Stop attacking each other!

All of the remaining students would stop what they were doing and look up to Midnight.

Midnight: The end of the Free-For-All is now, if you have any injuries, go to Recovery Girl's Office! For now, we'll take a 45 Minute lunch break and return for the Final Event!

**Scene Change: Lunchroom**

Izuku was sitting with Komori and they were both talking about what the Final Event could be until Izuku got a phone call.