⭐ Losing You... ⭐

Start from the beginning

Reverse Amato: Weird!?

Thorn: And I don't know ...But he knocked me out...and...when I woke up again. I was right here. He was smirking right at me....he suddenly started attacking me and we eventually had been in a duel for a bit long time.

Reverse Amato: That explains the wounds on you. (Wipes his tears)

Thorn: And later...He was about to kill me with the blade over there. But suddenly he started vomiting out blood and he collapsed. I wanted to check but....(cries out loud) I wasn't sure it was him! I was afraid he could attack me again!!!

Reverse Amato: Wait a sec! How did he attack you???

Thorn: About that ...He used Elemental powers. And It was hard for me to manage. I tried not hurting him!

Reverse Amato: You did a great job.

Reverse Amato wipes Thorn's tears and runs to Boboiboy and holds his hand, the one where he had his power watch on. His eyes widen again.

Few elements were missing! And the last thing, Solar's power was still in the power watch and eventually it disappeared right in front of his eyes.

Reverse Amato: Huh!?

To his shock, Reverse Amato slowly turned his head behind to see Thorn.
Thorn is the last one. He still had a few minutes before he disappears too.

But soon he tried protecting Thorn too. By taking him out of the room afar from Boboiboy who was still unconscious on the floor. Since, Thorn was injured he was limping, and it was a bit hard for Reverse Amato

Thorn: What's....Going....On??? The room....is ....spinning??

He started feeling dizzy. Reverse Amato felt more attentive and afraid.

Reverse Amato: Hey!! Snap out of it!! Thorn!!!

He was also getting under Reverse's control. But too late. Reverse Amato's spell did not work. Thorn collapsed onto the corridor floor on his knee still trying to overcome the control. But he failed. Reverse Amato ran up to him but he also collapses as his protection spell on Thorn shatters.

Reverse Amato: Ugh...Damn...He is so powerful than I thought! Thorn!

Thorn flinched and blinked his eyes to have a perfect and clear vision to see Reverse Amato's face. But it kept blurring as he tried too...and as Reverse Amato notices, Thorn was slowly disappearing...

Thorn:....S..Sa-Save...U-Us.....(closes his eyes)

Reverse Amato: I will!!! Please!!! Don't go!!!! (Holds Thorns hands)

Reverse Amato hysterically cries tightly gripping Thorn's hand in his both of the hands asking him to stay with him. But it was useless...soon...the hand in his hands disappeared too...Thorn was gone!

All his elementals were gone! What was he gonna do? And yet this was the fourth promise. He felt a burden on him for carrying four promises at the same time.

He promised the two very important people to save Boboiboy. He promised that he'd be a good brother to Boboiboy. And now he also Promised to Thorn that he would bring them all back. He was kneeling down and was crying on the floor of the melancholic corridor.

"Reverse!"

As he heard him being called by some girl. He turns back to see Ying. And behind her, the others..and Abyss Bot too. Reverse Mechabot had alarmed them...he looks at Reverse Mechabot and slightly smiles for doing the great job. He couldn't waste his time alarming everybody. But his companion had done it for him perfectly as he had alarmed the people who were important.