Chapter 50- Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"Of course she wants to" Isolde said, smiling wickedly.

"God please, God please".

" Your God won't save you. It is as we said, Hadrian is on his way right now" Isolde said and turned to Natasha "but... Cedric is with him"

"What?!" She threw a stone over my head "That coward!"

"Easy, child. I'll kill him myself" Isolde said "Now, prepare, they are coming" Natasha smiled and got up to take her crossbow. I asked myself how Cedric was now with Hadrian. Cedric and Hadrian are now friends?. Hooves and neighs of horses made a rustle in the leaves as three horses approach us.

"Thank you, God" I whispered.

"Natasha, stop!" Eleanor's voice exploded through trees as I saw Hadrian highlight his horse.

"Eleanor, step aside" Natasha said and drew the crossbow at me.

"Natasha, Natasha. I am the one who want. Please, let her go and kill me instead " Hadrian pleaded.

"Never!" Natasha exclaimed.

"Pull it, Natasha" Isolde said, her tone commanding.

My breathing was mild and my whole body was trembling. I was at death's point.

"Do it, child!" Isolde screamed again.

"Natasha, please I beg you. Don't do this. Please, drop the crossbow and well talk things out, please" Hadrian begged again.

"Stop begging her Hadrian and let me end this" Cedric who now drew another crossbow, pointed it at Natasha.

"No, no, Cedric, don't!" Hadrian cried.

I stare at Natasha, her face was filled with gloom and pain. The look was very familiar. She missed something she desperately needed. She missed love, not Hadrian but the love of family, of a sibling.

"Eleanor! Eleanor! She needs you!" I screamed.

"Shut up" Natasha spat.

"What are you talking about?" Eleanor asked.

"She needs her sister!" I shouted again.

"I said shut up or I'll pull this" Natasha spat again.

"Pull it, Natasha or I'll help you" Isolde glared at her.

"Tasha, Tasha!" Eleanor screamed and Natasha's facial expression softened "remember that? That's the name I used to call you when we were little. You loved it, you always said 'if there's one thing I love, then it's your voice Elly'. Remember when we'd use pet names on each other. I used to love it. Those were my favourite moments" Eleanor told her sister.

"They were?" Natasha whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yes, it was" Eleanor sniffed "You would tell me bedtime stories, especially the one of our mother being a hero".

"You said you hated that story" Natasha sobered as a tear escaped her eye.

"I lied, I loved that story. You were my hero, Tasha. I love you so much and I still do. You don't have to do this, you told me that mother once said to you that she killed a man and that was her greatest regret. Please, drop the weapon and let's start again" Eleanor said, eyes pleading.

"I thought you hated me?"

"Hated? What? No, never. I never hated you" Eleanor said.

"You left me out of everything" cried Natasha.

"What?" No, you pushed me out of everything. When you turned sixteen, you were attending balls, council meetings and traveling. You never had time for me"
Silence crept in as the Natasha stared at the ground "let's start again, Tasha..." She sniffed "...I miss my sister".