the second day.

I woke up to the river crashing down on the rocks. I opened my eyes and for a second forgot were I was. I looked around and remember that I had gotten lost and swept away from my family. I sighed and got up and looked at the fire that had gotten out. I went over to the river and looked in the water to see small fish. My stomach growled and I realized I should catch fish because I didn't know when I could get something for the next time. I quickly decided not to get my cloths wet. So I take off my cloths and got in the river and started to try and catch fish. After a couple of hours I have caught 3 fish with my bare hands. I got out of the water and decided to dry off. I quickly walked around the place my clothes, fish and pocket knife in hand. I saw something that was caught on a tree and grabbed it to see it was one of my towels. "It must have fell out." I dried my self with it and put my clothes back on. I looked at the fish and sighed I shouldn't cary them out. I set the towel down and put the fish on it. I looked around thinking about what I could use for a bag. All of the sudden something shiny caught my eyes. I went to it and pulled it out of the bushes. I smiled lighty.
"Yes!!" It was my bag. I most have not seen it before. I looked in it to see everything was gone but one pair of clothing. I put the cloths in the front pack and went back to the fish and wrapped it in the towel and put it in my bag, with my knife. "I have to keep going. I'll go back the way we came. Ill find my love ones and everything will be okay." I thought. I walked back to the path and started to walk in the opposite direction I came from. I looked around and saw there were two paths. I don't remember what path I took. I had forgotten. I decided to go to the left path and walked. I walked for houra ignoring my stomach growling, ignoring my aching feet that wanted to stop. I wanted you go back home. I was on the path back home and I didn't want to stop. Eventually it had started to get dark so I went and stopped near a open field. I looked around and the woods was pretty far separated from the middle so I grabbed some woods, vines, and some leafs. I walked to the middle of the field and started to start to work on the tent. After that I started to work on the fire. It took me 1 hour to start it, after that I worked and cooked the fish. I ate and went to sleep in tent, forgetting to some how mask the food sent.

A/N: sorry about the short and late update guys. I will be updating on my phone so I am sorry if these are short.