reality check

Let's start with a question, what are you doing rn? Probably scrolling instagram, checking snaps, updates, checking on people and the list is never ending. Back in real life, you face different kinds of people-the nicer facade ones who behave good on the outside but serpents inside, meanest, rude people who don't showcase emotions outside but when they care there's no going back, lastly the neutral ones, who's nice and equally rude to people who they don't like. Now, under which category do you come under? Ik you must be thinking why I didn't include a complete good ones thing, because I feel no one's ever good to everyone without any reason. Well it's my opinion. There's always another side to things, this is just my way of seeing people. Speaking of which i fall under the second category, I'm abruptly straight forward because I can't handle fake dramas and bitch** around me so I gotta be me. People who know me don't quite agree with this but i can't be more precise😭.Besides, I've always got hateful comments from people all my life obviously they didn't have the audacity to tell it on my face, because I guess they speak ill things behind my back for the very reason they're behind me. I simply don't care,on the brighter side,i feel proud that someone's using their precious time to talk shits about me. Let me tell you people who talk behind you are behind you because they simply can't achieve things like you. No one thinks you're worthy enough? It's fine unless you don't think that way. Do you have to prove your worth to people? NO. Anything which is done just to prove it to others never bears fruits of success. You're learning something, go on it's a good thing but if you're doing it to put someone down, or just want to succeed them then better don't learn at all. What's the use of knowledge when it's not for a greater purpose?Work hard on things which matter to you don't stop because there's no one to encourage you, greatest of the mightiest souls are always present. Motivation is the key, after all what's the biggest mistake if not regret?!!

After a long time I'm writing, and I haven't felt this peaceful in a long time. Someone motivated me into writing again, so I had to give it some thought. Exactly my point, there's always recognition to your works it may take a longer time to reach a huge audience but believe me nothing is this whole wide world is not worth trying. Just pinned up some random thoughts...