"Oh. Just because you mentioned you might have been home and I know there was that series on Netflix you wanted to watch," Dean said, in the dark him looking down at Ellie almost looked a little sinister. 

"Sorry, I hope you didn't wait up too much," Ellie said a little miffed at his behaviour but was too drunk to think about it too much and simply opened her door and went into her room before flopping on her bed. 

Ellie was one of the nest guests on The Fella's podcast as soon as she walked into the room and sat down Cal frowned. 

"What's wrong?" The tall man asked, Ellie contemplated for a while before sighing and deciding to mention it. 

"Just flatmate problems." She was hoping Cal would simply nod and start the Podcast bit he knew his sister and could tell something was bothering her. 

"Want to grab some lunch after this and talk about it?" Cal offered, Ellie shook her head as she crossed one of her long legs over the other. She was about five seven so nowhere near as tall as her brother but certainly above average height for a woman. 

"It's just my flatmate being a bit weird," Ellie stated shaking her head to indicate it wasn't too problematic and her brother shouldn't worry. 

"You want weird you should try living with Chris," George smiled as he walked passed the room. 

"HEY!" Chris protested also there, the pair were with Max about to go next door to record an episode of their podcast with Chris as the guest. 

"Weird in what way?" Cal pressed not wanting to let this subject go, he had a very protective air over Ellie. 

"This is going to sound quite egotistical," Ellie started, ignoring a scoff from Chris she continued. "But I think he might have a thing for me? It started off great but when I'm not home now I'm coming back to the Spanish Inquisition, where have I been? Who with? Why was I not at home? Do I not like spending time with him? I was just willing to let it go but then I got this DM on Insta this morning." Ellie then got out her phone and showed Cal the message, he read it out loud for the sake of everyone else in the room. 

"Hi this is Dean's ex. I've just seen that you have moved in with him and I want to tell you to be careful. He's weird, possessive and we broke up because he BROKE MY WRIST DURING AN ARGUEMENT. I know this might sound like a jealous ex looking for revenge but I just have to tell you as one woman to another. At least I know I have done the right thing. Els, if this is true..." Cal started. 

"You've gotta move," Chip piped up. 

"I don't know how to feel about it, it sounds really sincere. I know he is being a bit creepy but I'm not his girlfriend so I hope it won't be any more intense. Also it's not easy to just get up and move." 

"Chip's right, if this guy is dangerous you need to get out of there." Everyone looked around shocked at Chris, most of all Ellie who was surprised Chris genuinely sounded like he cared. 

"He hasn't really done anything, if he creeps me out again I'll think about moving out."

"You know you can always stay in our spare room if you need it," Cal offered and Ellie smiled and nodded.

"Let's get this interview done," Ellie stated wanting to change the subject. When the camera was rolling there was no telling Ellie had been a little upset mere moments before. Conversation flowed freely and there were laughs a plenty, her and Cal had a close relationship so of course there was a lot of chemistry there but she also bounced off Chip flawlessly. Before leaving Ellie promised she would let Cal know if there ever was anything she needed day or not and then bid her brother goodbye. As she was leaving she saw Chris on his phone, he looked up when he saw her walking past and gave her a serious look.