"W-wait! We're going with Mark?! I thought im going with Johnny?" Huijin panicked as she held Hyeji's arm, eyes wide as they stared at Hyeji's.

"Uhm yeah- im sorry! They said the others had booked their seat with Johnny and Jaehyun- and we're left with Mark! Plus we can just sit next to each other and Haechan can sit at the passenger seat. What do you say? Hmm?"

"Okay fine as long as i dont sit next to him." Huijin sighed as she followed Hyeji to Mark's car, filling her head with nostalgic memories of her sitting on the passenger seat as Mark holds onto her hand, singing Bruno Mars songs together.

"Let me help you with that." A hand getting her bag from her hand. She turned to face the owner of the hand, it was her own soulmate, she thought.

"I can handle it on my own Mark."

"Lov- just let me bring them and get in the car. Let me and Haechan bring your bags, please?" Mark stared at her with sad eyes as she avoided his stares and just nodded, getting inside his car.

He sighed and brought their bags to his car with Haechan by his side. Once they were done putting their bags in the trunk, they got inside and drove off with Johnny leading them to Chenle's family resort.

For the past hours, Haechan was chatting with Mark and Huijin having a chat with Hyeji. Not long after Hyeji and Haechan fell asleep leaving Mark and Huijin the only ones who were awake. Huijin stayed up as she felt bad for Mark and also to look after Mark if he ever felt tired.

"You know you can just sleep, i'll be okay." He softly said trying not to wake up the sleeping couple.

"I'm not worried about you, but I'm worried about us, you might fall asleep in the middle of driving." She scoffed, lying at him when she knew shes worried about him.

"Can- can we just forget what happened? It was a mistake baby. I tried to push her i really did!" Huijin scoffed not believing a word. "Dont call me that- i hate it."

"Baby-"

"Please just stop Mark, focus driving." He sighed, giving up on having a talk with her. Soon they have arrived at the resort, she shook Hyeji's body to wake her up and it took a good two minutes to wake her up which is why shes standing next to a blur Haechan, both staring at mid air, brain havent connected very well to even process anything.

The girls went inside the big house while the boys brought inside their luggages and bags being the gentlemen they are.

Once they were done with the bags they gathered inside the livingroom discussing about their roommates which was kind of obvious to everyone but Haechan wanted it to be more extra dramatic to know who their roommate, he had handed a piece of paper which consists an emoji. Whoever got the same emoji will be their roommate for the whole trip or vacation.

"Okay okay how about-" Haechan stood up which got pulled down by his papa bear, Suh Johnny. "Nope not today son."

"Am i your son now? Should i be grateful or terrified?" He squinted his eyes at him. "Shut up before-"

"Okay! Now back to my plan! We should like not make it obvious that our roommates will be our own soulmate like twist it to make it fun." Renjun requested.

"I was about to give you my speech about my brilliant idea but papa bear decided to pull me down. Okay listen-"

"Nope-"

"Listen to me you dwarf!" Renjun gasped jokingly offended. "Im not that small you clown!"

"Okay listen," Haechan threatened them with a pencil, "so i was thinking what if i 'handed' out a small paper with an emoji, whoever gets the same emoji will be roommates- you guys need to sit far away from your soulmates to make it look like you didnt even know it was planned, so?"

"Thats the most brilliant idea i have ever heard from you for once!" Jaemin clapped his hand. "I guess that'll work and please dont make the emoji our soulmate tattoo it would be too obvious." Jaehyun suggested.

"Chill i got it covered." Haechan wiggled his eyebrows, winking at them.

And thats how Haechan planned everything and now theyre being handed a piece of paper.

"Okay with the paper i have handed is a paper of fate, whoever gets the same thing will be roommates for the whole vacation, no exchanging allowed! You can now open your papers!" Haechan clapped his hands feeling giddy and excited. The sounds of paper ruffling echoed inside the living room followed by happy squeals and a groan from one person.

They soon walked towards their partners and it was kind of obvious but not obvious at the same time. Huijin stared at the paper, it was watermelon emoji. She knew very well she'll be sharing a room with Mark Lee her very own soulmate that she hated and loved.

"I guess im sharing a room with you." Mark whispered at her. "Yeah i cant help but accept it anyways." She walked away to find her room leaving a sad Mark behind.

"This is gonna be a long ass ride." They sighed staring at the scene unfold in front of them.

----------------------------✈︎----------------------------

Helu sorry for the very very late update but here you go! An update from me