𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 ❤️✨🔞

Start from the beginning

Jimin : I'm still not believing my lil sis marry first even though I'm elder then her (dramatically cry)
Y/n : (chuckle)
Tae : y/n call me if you both done in night (wink 😉+ teasingly)
Y/n : (widen eyes + blushed)
Jungkook : yahh! Don't tease my innocent baby!
Tae : I was kidding
RM : congratulations both of you
Y/n : thanks oppa 😊
Jungkook : thanks hyung
Jin : you both do fast I want to uncle soon
Y/n : (face plam)
Jungkook :, hyungiee! Don't tease us
Suga : yahh! All of you don't have manuers they are newly married couple they will do this without knowing us about this

All of you do some chit-chat and after some time everyone is left.

Now you and Jungkook is going to your new house.

You were saying good bye to your family. In end you both left for your home.

Jungkook stop the car infront of a big mension .

You both came out the car. You asked "Is this our house?" He nodded

You can't walk properly because of that heavy ass gown. Then-

Someone lift you up in bridal style. You looked at the person face and he is not other than your husband "Jeon Jungkook"

 You looked at the person face and he is not other than your husband "Jeon Jungkook"

You was just staring at him without blinking. While he is taking you under the mension .Suddenly he asked "Is I'm that much handsome you can't take off your eyes?" You quickly hide your face in his chest because of shyness. He chuckled at your cute action.

He placed you on bed gently and said. "Get freshen up I'm going in other bathroom about clothes they are in closet" . You nodded and left for a bath.

You came out the bath saw your husband scrolling his phone.

He put his phone aside then came towards you.

Jungkook : baby(husky voice)
Y/n : ye-yes
Jungkook : (hold your waist with both hands) are you ready for screaming my name 😏
Y/n : wh-why are you going to beat me (innocently)
Jungkook : (chuckle) no-no-no why would I beat my strawberry
Y/n : then why would you say screaming your name
Jungkook : do you know what couples do on there first night (pulled you more closer to him no space is left between you and him)
Y/n : (blushed) y-you m-mean
S€x?
Jungkook : yes jagi you know I'm only waiting for permission may I?
Y/n : (nodded)

He lif you up and start going towards the bed. He laid you on bed gently.

(Now from here this will be going to wild fight.)

He attached his lips on yours and start kissing you hungrily. You kissing him back.
Slowly-slowly he start going down while sucking your jaw line.

He start giving hickeys on your neck until it's fill with his artwork. He stop and looked at you. Then asked "may I take off your clothes darling". You nodded slightly.

He ripped off your shirt then b®a. He start sucking your right ch€rry hungrily while massaging other one with his hand.

He bite your ch€rry. You m0aned. "Ahh~" he chuckled.

He ripped off your full clothes and his too. He covered both of you with duvet.

He said "you never tell you have hide this s€xy body under that lose clothes"

He fingered you his middle one . You again m0aned "ahh~". Then he put his two fingers inside. You said "ahh~ slow Jungkook-shii". He take out one then say. "Baby call me daddy" (husky voice). "Ok daddy ahh~".

After a few good hours he leave you. You both were cuddling while breathing heavily.

Jungkook : I was too rough?
Y/n : (you nodded slightly)
Jungkook : (chuckle) I'm sorry I loose my control.
Y/n : I want to sleep now
Jungkook : I'm tied too

After that you both slept.

(Note : about this lines I'm not interested in wild $ex. So, you can imagine by your own what happened in this night. But I tried my best to right in this.)

.

.

.

.

.

THE END 💕

This is the end of my brother's bestfriend. Hope you like it . It was my first ff I write in my whole life. follow my page. And don't forget to vote