Triwizard Tournament

Beginne am Anfang

"Mr. Filch, the caretaker has asked me to tell you the list of objects forbidden inside Screaming yo-yos, fanged Frisbees and Ever Bashing Boomerangs. The full list comprises some four hundred and thirty seven items, I believe and can be viewed in Mr Filch's office, if anybody would like to check it."

The corner of Dumbledore's mouth twitched. He continued,'' As ever, I would like to remind you all that the forests on the grounds are out of bounds to students, as is the village of Hogsmeade to all below third year students."

"It is also my painful duty to inform you that the Inter-House Quidditch Cup will not take place this year."

"What?"Harry gasped. Fred and George were also mouthing soundlessly at Dumbledore, apparently too appalled to speak . Dumbledore went on," This is due to an event that will be starting in October, and continuing throughout the school year, taking up much of the teachers' time and energy — but I am sure you will all enjoy it immensely. I have great pleasure in announcing that this year at Hogwarts—"

At the moment, there was a deafening rumble and the doors of the Great Hall banged open. Renevia scoffed at the sound, he really knew how to make an entrance.

She swept her head toward the doorway while rolling her eyes, there a man stood in the doorway, leaning upon a long staff, shrouded in the black traveling cloak. For a moment, Renevia could be fooled like others into thinking that actually the real Mad-Eye Moody. Renevia saw him lowered his hood and shook out a long mane of grizzled, dark gray hair then began to walk up toward the teachers' table. As others still have their focus on the bloody death eater in disguise, Renevia was gazing at Dumbledore.

Once again, she scoffed, this time was a lot louder than the first one, which caused several heads turn at her but she just stared at Dumbledore as he shook hands with the fake one. Both of them muttering and replied in an undertone before Dumbledore nodded and gestured the 'Moody' to the empty seat on his right hand side.

Barty sat down and shook his mane of dark gray hair in the form of Mad-Eye out of his face, pulled a plate of sausages toward him, raised it to what was left to his nose and sniffed it. Renevia eyed his every move as he took a small knife out of his pocket , speared a sausage on the end of it and began to eat it. His blue eyes were still darting f restlessly around in its socket, taking in the Hall and students.

"May I introduce our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher?" Said Dumbledore brightly into the silence. "Professor Moody,"

Now Renevia is getting Moody hearing it.

None of the staff or students clapped except Dumbledore and Hagrid who both put their hands together and applauded but the sound echoed dismally into the silence and they stopped fairly quickly.

Renevia just stared at 'Moody' silently and out of nowhere, his blue eyes stopped at her. He might remember her for the Dark Mark incident. Both of them holding the icy gazes just before Dumbledore cleared his throat.

"As i was saying,"he said, smiling at the sea of students before him, all of whom were still gazing transfixed at Mad Eye Moody," we are to have the honor of hosting a very exciting event over the coming months, an event that has not been held for over a century. It is my very great pleasure to inform you that the Triwizard Tournament will be taking place at Hogwarts this year."

"You're JOKING!" said Fred Weasley loudly.

The tension that had filled the Hall ever since Moody's arrival suddenly broke. Nearly everyone laughed and Dumbledore chuckled appreciatively.

" I am not joking , Mr Weasley,"he said, "though now that you mention it, I did hear an excellent one over the summer about a troll, a bag, and a leprechaun who all go into a bar…"