The Dark Mark

When they finally reached the tents, nobody felt like sleeping at all, and given the level of noise around them, Mr. Weasley agreed that they could all have one last cup of cocoa together before turning in. They were soon arguing enjoyable about the match; Mr. Weasley got drawn into a disagreement about cobbing with Charlie, and it was only when Ginny fell asleep right at the tiny table and spilled hot chocolate all over the floor that Mr. Weasley called a halt to the verbal replays and insisted that everyone go to bed. Hermione, Renevia and Ginny went into the next tent, and clambered into their bunks.

First time in her life, Renevia disliked sleeping. From the other side, she still could hear a lot of singing and odd echoing bangs. The grip on her wand was tightened under the blanket causing several red marks on her palms.

"Get up! Girls come on now get up, this is urgent!" She could hear Mr Weasley's panic shouted after a moment.

Renevia stood abruptly on her feets. Now she definitely can hear screams and the shouting of people running. She got up ,putting a coat over her nightdress and hurried out of the tent, Hermione and Ginny at her heels with Mr Weasley right behind them. At the same moment,Bill , Charlie and Percy emerged from the boys' tent, fully dressed with their sleeves rolled up and their wands out.

"We're going to help the Ministry!" Mr. Weasley shouted over all the noise, rolling up his own sleeves. "You lot — get into the woods and stick together. I'll come and fetch you when we've sorted this out!"

Bill, Charlie, and Percy were already sprinting away toward the oncoming marchers; Mr. Weasley tore after them. Ministry wizards were dashing from every direction toward the source of the trouble. The crowd beneath the Roberts family was coming ever closer.

"C'mon," said Fred, grabbing Ginny's hand and Renevia's hand at the same time , before pulling them both toward the wood. George quickly slipped his hand on the raven-haired girl's wrist.

Renevia felt like she was having a heart attack. Her breathing was labored and her palms felt sweating, the wand in her hand might slip in a second.She felt it would burst, her heart. She couldn't think anything, only that her chest might get crushed any minute and her heart might burst open. Then she realized that she had been separated from them. Harry, Ron and Hermione were nowhere to be seen.

"W-wait—," she protested. But the twins didn't listen to her demand. Just when she thought it would be futile for her to get herself out from the twins' grips She saw a crowd ahead. A stupid idea comes to her mind, quickly she leads the Weasleys twins and Ginny to them.

Sorry,Fred,George.

"Wait,Rene—we're gonna lose each other!" But she turned a deaf ear to it, as soon as they reached the crowd, she finally managed to slip herself from the boys' grip and made a flee toward the opposite direction.She could hear the sound of Weasleys' twin calling out her name in panic. But she couldn't care less, she has to.

Running and running, she passed through the crowd until she reached the end where she couldn't see any more people.

"Harry, Ron, Mione. . . Where are you three?"

It looks much quieter. Renevia quickly makes her way to the bushes and herself behind it, she holds her wand tightly, afraid that she might lose it. That's when she saw a group of hooded and masked people standing in between the lifeless body on the ground.

Struggling, she closed her mouth with her hand, carefully not to make them notice her existence.

When she saw those figures finally getting smaller and smaller, courageously, she chose to get out from her hiding place which she firmly it's rather a stupid idea, but she had no choice until a hand cupped her mouth, and an arm circled her body causing her body to flinch.