The Quidditch World Cup

They walked through the woods for twenty minutes, talking and joking loudly with Mr Weasley in the lead, until at last they emerged on the other side and found themselves in the shadow of a gigantic stadium. Compared to one in the muggle world, this one is three times bigger than it, it was massive in height and it was built as if its purpose was to reach the sky.

They clambered upward with the rest of the crowd which slowly filtered away through doors into the stands to their left and right. At last they reached the top of the staircase and found themselves in a small box, set at the highest point of the stadium and situated exactly halfway between golden goalposts.

Just as Renevia was about to sit down, she saw Harry strike a conversation with a house elf, which she reckons it as Winky.

But her attention was not full on the house elf rather the seat beside it, if she could remember clearly, Barty will be sitting there or he already sat there, invisibly. She squinted her eyes at him but then

decided to retract her gaze. If she could, she would have avada kedavra him right away, but she wouldn't be that repulsive to that silly action to get herself caught since today almost half of wizards and witches attend the The Quidditch World cup.

Fully calming herself, she scans her surroundings quietly.

"So that's a house elf?" Ron muttered. "Weird things , aren't they?"

"Dobby was weirder," said Harry fervently.

Ron pulled out his Omnioculars and started testing them staring down into the crowd on the other side of the stadium.

"Wild!" He said, twiddling the replay knob on the side. " I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again . . . And again. . . And again"

"That will be quite offensive for someone who doesn't have a nose." Renevia muttered as she wanted herself to hear it but Ron heard.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, you will meet one in the future." Said Renevia casually without concern as she doesn't care if Ron gets weird ideas about her.

Hermione meanwhile ,was skimming eagerly through her velvet-covered, tasseled program.

"A display from the team mascots will precede the match," she read aloud.

The box filled gradually around them over the next half hour, Renevia saw that Percy got so itching to greet people who were obviously very important wizards with his father.

Renevia describes Percy as a 'favorManiac'.

Even worse when the Minister of Magic himself, Cornelius Fudge arrived, Percy bowed so low that his glasses fell off and shattered. Highly embarrassed ,he repaired them with his wand and thereafter remained in his seat, throwing jealous looks at Harry,whom Cornelius Fudge had greeted like an old friend.

Renevia nudged her friend, Ron, and said, "Look, your brother in law ,Ron."

Ron grimaces upon hearing her sentence which causes the young witch to cover her laugh with cough.

In a flash, she recovered quickly, and stood there looking at how Cornelius tried his best to talk to the Bulgarian Minister, which caused her once again to cover her mouth to stifle her laugh, eventually she hid in Hermione's back.

Just then, she heard a Fudge called Lucius name, then when the quartet turned quickly and saw Lucius Malfoy,Draco and a woman,which Renevia known as Narcissa Malfoy.

Narcissa was really the description in the book, tall and slim, blonde, and constantly wearing a look that suggested there was a nasty smell under her nose.