𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬..? 𝐊𝐞𝐲𝐬!!

"Fat gum!!" Kirishima cried out, immediately running towards the muscular figure laying down on the ground. His eyes looked at the pool of blood around the said hero and thought to himself. 'How can I let this happen..?'

✿◉●•◦•●◉✿

As most people know, there are heroes for different kinds of situations. Take the pro hero Froppy, she's extremely good during the rainy season, and Dynamight being in the summer as he can create more explosions due to his sweat in the hot weather.

"Hey, can you guess which hero is the most popular during Christmas?" the cheery reporter asked their fellow reporter, and they chuckled before answering.

"Fat gum!!" they lowly exclaimed which she just chuckled and nodded before looking back at the camera.

"His figure is surely adored as he wears a Santa costume during Christmas to entertain kids, and even sometimes when fighting villains. Though unfortunately, with his previous mission he got severely injured so he can't do that this year."

"That really is a bummer," the other reporter commented.

"That's why, a newly proclaimed hero, Mr. Claws, chose to step up and bring joy and cheer this Christmas!! I'm sure that the spirit of bringing joy would never run out this year."

✿◉●•◦•●◉✿

Y/n's eyes just looked blankly at the screen, eating a chocolate bar as she did so. "Well, at least I won't get into any shenanigans this year.. good for them," she sighed deeply, covering herself with a blanket but it was quickly snatched away from her by Bakugou.

"Oi!!" The ash-blonde guy called out, his expression fierce as he glared at the woman.

"What?!" You exclaimed, tilting your head, really confused as he wore his hero costume for the winter. "Ugh, if it's about work, I'm informing you that it's my day off, let me be!!"

"Let you be?! You're eating the snacks that I bought!!" Bakugou scoffed, his arms now crossed. "I don't even care about your lazy ass, at least fucking pay me for that, asshole!!"

You rolled your eyes, sighing at him. "Fine.. when I get my paycheck, that is."

His eyes twitched in annoyance and before you know it, he's got you in a headlock on the couch – it wasn't out of the ordinary. "Pay me now!!" He yelled.

"No! Don't wanna! And I don't have money!!" You whined, trying to get the blanket to cover yourself whilst also trying to get off him.

"What?! I literally saw you paying for your delivery earlier."

"That was earlier! Right now, I got nothing!!"

Bakugou just looked at you for a moment and gritted his teeth slightly as he looked at the watch on his wrist. "I'm going to work, don't eat any food of mine because I counted every single piece of it – if you do, you'll pay"

"And like I said, no money"

"Not that type of pay, you fucking idiot!!" Bakugou flicked your forehead as he stood up. You could only watch him get out of the apartment with him carrying his grenades, and as he opened the door to exit you were met with cold wind which made your cheeks flushed red.

Bakugou looked at you once more. "Bye," then he shut the door, hard. It was as if he was never scolded by his mom back then every time, he did that to his home.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬-𝐦𝐚𝐬 (𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘏𝘖𝘛) •|| 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛|| 🎉