Gore

Chapter One

She complained about everything I do, she bullied me all the time and I found these House evil

"What again? Why are you calling me? Y'all just can't let me breath in peace? All the time Salama! Salama! Salama! Am I the only person on this Earth?"

Hauwa irritably "You think you've grown breast, your titties are now bigger and your curvy shape is deceiving you to be rude, I will mess you up in this House and nothing will happen. I think I'm at heart very easy on you and you haven't been on fire lately that is why you're standing over there to unfold your stupidity." Her eyes dilating as she speaks in a high note and indignantly clasping her hands.

Mom impatiently came out "what is it? Why the noise?" And I loft in startle nervously and Hauwa anxiously responded to her "this prosaic caword talking back at me because I called her over to support me in pulling this Shelf to search under, maybe the card fell beneath it. And she was there on-top of her voice asking me silly questions!"

Mom don't care about asking me and she came on straight to my face with a slap and scold me to leave what I was doing and help Hauwa "I will finish you in this House, you must be stupid to play rudeness in my House, you can't assail with that here, I will kill you with my hands."

With her dreaded sight as she's threatening me. I was frightened, but in patience responded to her which is my first time of doing such... "Oh yes, I'm sure you gave birth to both of us and I am not an outcast nor if I've killed anyone. Here are only two things in life, which is to live and die and I'm on the verge. I've been serving y'all all my life like a slave and servant in my father's House and none of my siblings support me nor smelt all I've been going through. You asked me to cook and I was on it and she's calling me to come and support while others are inside doing nothing.

Why?! How?! And what should I do to please y'all?! I've been receiving all sort of bullying since I was little girl and I'm not an ignorant anymore nor if I'm that stupid to know my right, but I've been patient to ease through this art of war but I never saw unprofessional havior like this. I got beaten up for no reason?!"

Mom couldn't believe her eyes seeing me responding to her, she gushed at me with a stick and Hauwa picked up a wire and they both wildly beat me up. "Don't end it nor stop the beaten until I'm docked beneath the ground, you have to put me to rest for your peace if not I will live in your sight successfully tormenting your happiness."

Their wildness and slashing ended as I fell off in blood panting hard. They got frightened and left me. I was grimily there on the floor feeling inevitably pathetic. It was my bravest moment and I love the outcomes, and the poor devil in me is getting prepared to fight back in time. 'Should I run away? Should I stay? Should I relocate?' Questions kept popping up.