Three.

[Mi-Jin's POV]

"Yes! They have rum!" I stated as I practically ran over to get a cold coke from the cooler.

"Rum and coke? Hmm, I always took you for a tequila type of girl."

"I'm full of surprises, Jeon." I said as I made my drink,  sucking it down as if my life depended on it.

"Easy there wild one, I don't want to have to carry you inside tonight. Your mom would absolutely kill me."

"If it gets to that point, just take me back to your place and I'll crash there. Eomma wouldn't think any differently since we haven't seen each other in ages."

He smirked as I took another drink. "You always know how to surprise me with your wit, Kim Mi-Jin."

"Well Jeon Jungkook, I'm glad I can keep you on your toes after all these years." I winked before slowly walking out of the kitchen.

"Holy shit!" I stated grabbing onto Jungkook's arm. "Those people are practically fucking right here in the living room."

He chuckled, seeming unbothered by the porno we were witnessing. "Yeah that happens at parties like this. People have no decency and just fuck anywhere they can get it in, especially when they're drunk."

I looked at him in concern. "There's absolutely no way I could ever do that. I don't care how drunk I would be, there's just no way."

He pulled me with him as a smile stretched across his perfect face, dragging me somewhere other than here, "Come on my sweet Virgin Mary, I know somewhere we can go where you won't be traumatized."

He led me into a room that had a large sectional with two smaller couches in it and the lights were dimmed down. It was honestly a very cozy and secluded spot where we could actually sit and have a conversation.

"What is this room and why are we the only ones in it?"

"Did you see that guy standing outside the door?" He asked.

I nodded, "This room is basically a VIP area. Since this is Hobi hyung's house and he's one of my good friends, we're allowed to bring whoever we want into this room to get away from all the craziness. Plus, Yoongi is not a people person and likes to disappear somewhere quiet like a little bitch, I'm actually surprised he's not in here already."

"Idk who Yoongi is or why you called him a little bitch, but it's nice that Hobi has something like this. The music isn't loud in here, which is awesome if you want to talk - oh and by the way, who told you I was a virgin?"

He damn near spit his drink out at my question. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Earlier you called me the Virgin Mary when you were leading me into this room."

His gaze met mine, "You're not a virgin?"

"I mean I am, but I've watched a lot of porn and have pleasured my - actually you know what, never mind."