.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Where the fuck is she

Where the fuck is she. It's been two fucking weeks and the only thing He'd figured out is that not putting a bullet in Jake's head is really fucking hard.

"I mean it's fucking Jacob, what the fuck is he gonna do after he kidnapped someone ? Cry ?" He rambled "He's a baby to the system and he'll pussy out, it's what he always does i mean-" and he was interrupted by a loud noise and something piercing the wall. "If you wanted me to shut up you could've just said that" he mumbles before sitting on the couch in Darrian's office

"We need to figure out where she is Jake" Darrian says lowering his head, as if he was about to cry. And i mean who could blame him ? He had spent forever with her, wether they were lovers or not he needed her to function, and it was evident. The house looked like a hurricane had hit, Ari hadn't had a "good" hair day in God knows how long, and Darrian looked like he didn't own a soap or deoderant.

"Once we get her back everything will be okay and it will all go back to normal" He continues sniffling, sounding as if he was trying to convince himself rather than inform JJ. Jake gets up from the couch and pats Darrian on the shoulder. "Take a minute Darrian" He whispers before exiting the office, and as the door shut you could hear nothing but Darrian sobbing.

"What'd you do to daddy Uncle J ?" Ari asks making grabby hands at JJ silently implying she wanted to be picked up. "Daddy misses Mommy" he respond softly picking the small child up and taking her back upstairs to her room. The only decently "clean" room was Ari's, Darrian slept in her room with her he couldn't bring himself to go into their room knowing she wouldn't be there by his side when he woke up because he couldn't protect her.

" I miss mommy too" she says laying her head against Jakes shoulder "She'll save herself, i know she will" she whispers to Jake "Mommy is always a Hero" she continues as Jake sets her down onto the floor while she goes to grab an overly expensive barbie her father bought her because he lost a bet with her.

"Hi pretty boy" Ember greets "Hi Princess" she says walking to the now smiling 3 year old "What are y'all doing up here" She asks picking up the girl. "Well daddy was crying so Uncle J took me upstairs to play and i was telling him about how mommy is a hero and that she always saves herself" (I realize now that three year olds probably don't have such a wide vocabulary so if Daria's words are starting to not make sense or be grammatically correct that's why) She over explains to her mothers best friend. "Wow. That's amazing." Ember responds raising an eyebrow at a smiling Jake who had not at all been paying attention because he was staring at the woman he had shown no interest in him what so ever.

"Huh" he asks realizing that the attention was now on him, but it had been cut short as the loud sound of a gun going off had interrupted them (dude idk wtf it is with me and bullets I'll find something else to talk about but we finna have to suck it up for now)

As Ember and Jake rushed down the stairs they were greeted by an angry, unaware, Maristella. "oh Hi" she greeted smiling wide at the two as she realized they were present. A groan was heard and there laid Darrian on the floor bleeding out. "Shut the fuck up" she glared . "Im a big ol'e mafia boss but when my wife gets kidnapped by someone who cried every other minute, I wont be able to find her" She mocks him. "Two weeks !" she shouts at him "I was gone for two fucking weeks!" she repeats, before dropping her gun and walking up the stair leaving them alone.

"I told you he would cry"

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

who is she uploading after almost three months, new year new me ?? Ok let me stop playing, hi angels so i've been gone.. But the bitch is back and she is motivated. I want to start uploading weekly but thats not likely so Im gonna aim for every other week on Tuesday there should be a new chapter. Also ya girls got a Tiktok account so go follow rn, The user is sapphs_dreamz. And of course because y"all know i love to start shit and never finish it I am going to post a poem book on here. Please let me know if they are relatable or if I'm just fucking weird. I love you guys so much and you mean sm to mee

~sapphhh