19 | Confirmation

Start from the beginning

"••Hwang Hyunjin, with Yoon Miye and Hyeon Sungcheol. Yang Jungwon, with Yang Jeongin and Park Sunghoon. Lee Felix..with Han Jisung and Kim Seungmin." The teacher announced.

"You're all to approach your group mates now. Move!"

All the students stood up and approached their group mates. Jisung had simply sat there, waiting for his.

He felt a hand on his shoulder,
"Han Jisung, right?" A blond male asked him.

"Yes. And you are..?"

"Lee Felix!" The male said cheerfully.

A brown haired figure approached the two.
"Lee Felix and Han Jisung, right?"

The two boys nodded.
"Kim Seungmin. Your group mate."

"Nice to meet you both," Jisung smiled.

"Now that you've all met your group mates, you can get out of this classroom and either eat lunch or do your project first. See you tomorrow - Oh, and the deadline is next week on Tuesday." the teacher said before he left the class as the bell rang.

"Alright. So, we can start this tomorrow? Mind if we all exchange socials?" Seungmin spoke.

"Yup, add me on KakoTok!" Felix replied.
"Just search my name, Lee Felix."

"Same for me." Jisung replied.

"Alright. We can discuss our project over there." Seungmin said before he stood up.
"Happy lunch."

"Happy lunch to you too!" Felix replied, waving the brunette goodbye.

"So, Jisung, right?" Felix asked, to which Jisung nodded.
"Wanna have lunch together?"

"Oh, I already have other friends to have lunch with. You?"

"Is that so? I have one to have lunch with, but if something goes bad at lunch, you can come find us in the rooftop!"

"Okay..thank you, Felix."

"No problem" Felix smiled, before leaving the room.

~•~

"Chan-sunbae, come on!" Lia whined.
"Have lunch with me!"

"Lia, don't you know proper manners?"

"Ever since I saw you, I've long since abandoned my manners! Come on, just- just sit next to me, you don't have to do anything!"

"For fucks sake just get off me!" Chan shouted at Lia, his line thinning as each second passed with Lia holding his hand.

"Chan, I know you still have feelings for me! Just give me a chance to have you show it!"
Lia shouted.
"I know you're just dating Jisung for a prank!"

"Lia, if you d-"

Chan was cut off by lips crashing into his.

•••

--

Sighing deeply, Jisung looked down as he walked to the field to have lunch with the other three.

I feel so heavy today..

It seems that Jisung was too immersed in his thoughts to even notice a figure close to bumping into him.

"Ack!" Jisung cried out, falling to the ground in his butt.

The person he had bumped into also fell to the ground.

Jisung quickly picked up his things and extended his hand for the other person that fell.