is it really real?

Start from the beginning

   Moved towards the front and walked to the target.

   "Does he understand you?" someone asked in shock.

   "Yes, his IQ is currently about the level of a 6-year-old kid." Sejoun nodded, secretly proud.

   "His Intelligencec is... Really high!"

-----

   "charmander uses Scratch."

   Ting-, Click-Charmander's claws flashed a cold light, tearing the target to pieces.

   "If I read it right, this target is Rock." One of the audit members suddenly said.

   Everyone looked at the gravel on the ground silently. This level of attack is considered very strong in the industry, even more. Even so, Charmander was not long before he was born, and there was still a lot of room for Great Accomplishment.

   Roar-, a fist-sized flame sprayed from Charmander's mouth and landed on a paper target in the distance. The target ignited in an instant, began to burn, and the air began to smell pungent.

   Phew, the video turned out to be real! Everyone was short of breath and couldn't believe what they saw.

   "That's about it." Sejoun encouraged Charmander to give snacks to Charmander and continued,

   "Charmander can understand more abilities in the future. They can be used as domestic pets or participate in genetic battle competitions, regardless of their appearance, personality, IQ or strength. have exploded most of the elements on the market, Genetic Organism."

   "This..." The audit team looked at each other in blank dismay, and then each one put on their gloves and started preparing for the Charmander test.

   They approached Charmander cautiously, a little timid, joking, Charmander's paw caught them, they couldn't be crushed, they couldn't be careful.

   "Um Mr. Sejoun can I huge him..."

   "Sure, if charmander doesn't mind."

   Then Jeong Hee carefully hugged Charmander in her arms, and under Sejoun's order, Charmander did not at all made any extraordinary actions.

   "It's so docile, so soft, and so comfortable." Jeong Hee asked, "Is this Charmander a week old?"

   "Almost." Sejoun nodded.

   "It's incredible," Jeong Hee exclaimed.

   Then they tried to tease Charmander with some toys, but Charmander did not give too much attention.

   "Very docile, without any offensive, unimaginable, he has such a terrifying destructive power."

   Then they began to issue a series of commands to Charmander, and Charmander completed the task perfectly.

   Finally, the audit team leader also began to write and draw on the notebook, "with a certain destructiveness, Fire Element Ability skill, formidable power is quite large, surpassing all domestic Fire Element Ability damage, but fell into exhaustion after using it 3 times. Status, trusts humans very much, so it is easier to be trafficked. The flame of the tail represents his Life Strength, so it cannot be extinguished. It is necessary to be extra careful on rainy days. Outdoor free-range breeding is not recommended. Price... By the way, Mr. Sejoun, What is your price for Charmander? "The audit team leader looked towards Sejoun curiously.

   It stands to reason that such an outstanding Fire Element creature is not uncommon, even if it is 10,000,000 won. Because Charmander does not say its strength, and its appearance alone has already stood out among a group of powerful but ugly Fire Element Genetic Organism.

   "Temporary pricing, 400,000 won," Sejoun pondered, then said.

   "400,000 won?" The audit team leader suddenly felt stupid. The price is too low. 400,000 is the lowest biological price for the Fire Element. Regardless of his thoughts, the audit team leader looks at the current situation of Red & White Corporation and can understand it, but prices that are too low may be rejected, which will be detrimental to the market by Malice.

   "How many do you plan to sell?"

   "For the time being, there are only about 40, and that will increase in the future, and the price will also increase."

   "Good." The audit team leader secretly nodded. If there are only 40, then there is no problem.

   Five auditors then spent the afternoon in the lab.

   Overall, the evaluation is good.

   The review and evaluation is not a one-time pass, it needs to be carried out two or three times, and a more professional test will be carried out next time.

   Yoon Jaemin and Kim Sewoo sent them out of the laboratory.

   Finally, the audit team leader exclaimed, "By the way, Mr. Sewoo, can you tell me who the expert who designed charmander is? This can definitely become the representative creature of our Fire Element in Korea. The incredible fire control power is simply a miracle. I don't know who the designer of Charmander is in the industry, can I get to know about it??"

   Seeing the look in the eyes of the audit team leader, Kim Sewoo looked strange. And he pointed at Sejoun.

   "Cough cough, him?" The audit team leader exclaimed.

   Sejoun smiled and was about to respond boldly.

   Suddenly, Yoon jaemin said: "Our son Sejoun personally designed the design!" she said outloud, with proud eyes in her eyes.

   The audit team leader suddenly forced a smile and said, "Oh you are real good at making a joke, Mrs. Yoon"

   "Really? Then you should understand why Charmander is so close to him." Kim Sewoo smiled bitterly, let alone the audit team leader. They didn't believe it themselves, but facts beat everything.

   Jeong Hee and the others were dumbfounded.

   Unexpectedly, Sejoun, who has lost his reputation, is actually the one who designed the Charmander?

   The review team looked at Sejoun, who was playing closely with Charmander. All fell silent, and their brains almost fell into a sluggish state.

   A certain idea popped into their minds—

   Why did a genius bio-designer want to get into such a scandal?

Charmander is way much more powerful than the "Spiritual Dog" published by Park Sedol.

   Extraordinary natural talent. Ah, no! This is simply a monster. The Red & White Corporation has risen!

(I'm sorry Ron, your journey is on the way)