" We're all up there!" Woody added.

Jacob looked at a picture of himself doing a pose before he winked and he said " Wow, I really do look gorgeous in that picture." Sylvia was a bit annoyed from her brother's bragging but she didn't let it bother too much since she knows her brother very well.

Woody looked at a picture of Chuckles along with Chuckles looking at it with a frown and Woody complimented " Hey, Chuckles! Looking good!"

" Yeah, she really got your smile." Dolly agreed with Woody. Chuckles looked at the picture again with a frown before he started to smile for the first time in years.

Later, Totoro was juggling the three aliens as they exclaimed " Whee! Whee! Whee!" Mrs. Potato Head laughed and then yelped when she her husband's come off unexpectedly and Mr. Potato Head gasped & asked " What the?"

Turns out, the peas in the pod were the ones that made Mr. Potato Head's parts come off as they started laughing as they came out of his back slot.

" I told you kids, stay out of my butt!" Mr. Potato Head yelled out to them.

Bullseye, Angel & Pedro were running around and playing with each other as they panted happily. Slinky Dog walked up and asked " Hey, can I join y'all?"

The three of them nodded their heads yes before Slinky joined them.

Sylvia, Jacob & Felicity were doing some sword fighting against each other with Woody & Delaney watching.

(Time Skip)
That night, the toys watched Mr. Pricklepants perform Romeo & Juliet and he said " But soft. What light through yonder window breaks?"

The light shined on the alien who was dressed up as Juliet and he responded " Romeo, oh, Romeo. Where thor art thou, Romeo?"

" Next season, we're doing Cats." Buttercup whispered to Hamm who then suggested " Or might I suggest Hammlet?" As a response, Buttercup chuckled.

(The Next Day...)
Buzz was helping Totoro examine Bonnie's cardboard rocket as Jessie gestured for Bullseye to play the radio to which he did. The song that was playing was called " Hay Un Amigo En Mi." Which is Spanish for " You've got a friend in Me." Randomly, Buzz started to do some Spanish dance moves, much to his surprise & shock.

He danced over to Jessie before he grabbed her in a bridal and he smiled sheepishly and he nervously chuckled " I, uh, I don't know what came over me." Jessie swung Buzz into a bridal style and she flirtatiously told him " Just go with it, Buzz."

Buzz smiled as the two of them started dancing. The toys watched and started dancing as well except for Grumpy Gally who wasn't up for it. Woody tossed a rose to Jessie and she put it in her mouth. As she & Buzz continued dancing, Sylvia tapped Woody on the shoulder & flirtatiously asked " Hey Sheriff, do you wanna dance?"

Woody looked at her with a surprised expression as he started blushing before he smiled and the two of them started tangoing with Buzz & Jessie.

Jacob looked at Delaney with a smirk before he tapped her on the shoulder and flirtatiously asked " You wanna dance, Mi Amor?" Delaney looked up at him with a smile and said with delight " Yes! I would I love too!" The both of them started to tango as well. The toys had a really great time dancing.

(The Next Day...)
Woody & Sylvia walked around the room as they made sure that all of their friends including Sylvia's brother Jacob were doing very well. After that, the both of them walked to the left window of Bonnie's room and looked outside.

They both looked up at one another as soon as they were about to kiss, they got interrupted by Felicity saying " Hey guys!" The two of them turned around to see Felicity and she asked them " What are you guys doing up here?"

" Well, we were just looking at the view outside from here." Sylvia told her as Woody nodded in agreement.

" Well, you guys are definitely a great couple." Felicity complimented the two.

" Thanks. But when we were at Andy's house, we weren't exactly a couple at first." Sylvia told her as Woody nodded in agreement and he said " Yeah, Sylvia & I had seperate love interests. They were two of our old friends that were donated a long time ago. Their names were Bo Peep and Boy Blue."

Felicity was surprised and she asked " Bo Peep & Boy Blue? You mean, as in Little Bo Peep & Little Boy Blue?"

" Yeah that's right." Sylvia said. Felicity was kind of surprised to hear before Hazel walked up and told them excitedly " Hey guys! Everyone's gathering around to play Charades! Come on!" They all walked over to join the others and everyone lived happily ever after!

The End! P.S. I know this chapter is longer. I just wanted to add a lot of stuff on this epilogue.