Chapter 17

(Meanwhile...)
Back at SunnySide Daycare, Jacob was hyperventilating from having the knowledge that he did not look very handsome with marker-labeled words written on his face. Mr. Potato Head and Hamm began to laugh hysterically at Jacob's face as they realized that the prince won't be showing off his looks for a while since there was some blackness rubbed on both his cheeks.

Seeing them laugh, Jacob angrily growled at the Potato Head and Piggy Bank as if he was ready to beat the tar out of them. Delaney put her hand on Jacob's shoulder as a way to get him to calm down and she told Hamm & Mr. Potato Head " Now now guys, it's not very nice to make fun of someone because of how they look."

" Oh, we're not being nice?! Have you not seen the way Jacob acts when it comes to his looks or whenever we play games with him?! Heck earlier, he even showed off his looks to a bunch of stuffed animals while we introduced ourselves to the toys in the Butterfly Room." Mr. Potato Head pointed out.

" Yeah. It serves him right for showing off and for cheating!" Hamm agreed with Mr. Potato Head. Hearing this made Jacob pout and he was gonna blow up in anger before Delaney stopped him and said " Honey. If it'll make you feel better, I try to find some wipes to get the marker off."

As soon as Delaney walked away to look for wipes, Jacob relaxed himself before he walked over to Jessie who happened to be waiting by the door for Buzz to come back and he asked " Hey, Jess? Are you gonna be okay?"

" Yeah, I'll be fine, Jacob. I'm just worried about Buzz. I can't believe it's been an hour since he went out to find Lotso. He should've been back by now." Jessie reminded him. Jacob nodded his head in agreement and he said " You're right. Buzz is taking an awful long time out there looking for Lotso. I mean the Butterfly room can't be that far from here, right?" Delaney walked over to the Prince with a package of wipes in her hands and she said " Here, honey. I found some wipes."

" Oh thanks babe." Jacob thanked his royal secretary before he pulled out a wipe and started wiping his face and with that, Jacob's face was now clean.

After a while, all the toys heard screaming from outside and Jessie gasped & questioned " What was that?"

" Sounds like it came from the hall." Hamm responded.

" I'll see what it was." Mrs. Potato Head told everyone as she went over to the door, detached her left eye and stuck it under the door so she can see what's in the hallway.

" What do you see? Anything?" Jessie asked her.

" No, just a dark hallway and..." Mrs. Potato Head stopped herself and she gasped as she saw an image of Andy appearing in the hallway and vanishing shortly after and she responded " Wait. Wait! I see Andy!" The toys were shocked when they heard that.

" What?!" Jessie questioned.

" What do you mean you see Andy?" Jacob asked her.

" That's impossible." Mr. Potato Head commented.

" No! I really see him. In his room." Mrs. Potato Head assured her husband before she gasped " My other eye! The one I left behind!" The toys watched as Mrs. Potato Head used her missing eye to witness what was happening at Andy's house.

" This is so weird." Mrs. Potato Head commented before she continued " He's packing up." She then told everyone " Uh oh. Oh, here comes Buster!" Seeing Buster get close caused Mrs. Potato Head to get frustrated and she yelled " Outta the way! Get away!"

The toys listened in some more as Mrs. Potato Head informed them " Okay, Andy's out in the hall. He's looking in the attic. Wait, there's mom." With her missing eye, Mrs. Potato Head noticed Andy getting frustrated and she questioned " Why is he so upset?"

The toys watched as Mrs. Potato Head realized something and she exclaimed " Oh no! Oh, this is terrible!"

" Wait, what's going on?" Jacob questioned and Mrs. Potato Head answered " He's looking for us! Andy's looking for us!" The toys gasped when they heard her say that.

" He's looking for us?" Jessie questioned with shock.

" Oh, Andy does want us! I knew it! I just knew it!" Rex exclaimed with relief as he was thrilled to hear that Andy really did care about the toys.

" I think he did mean to put us in the attic!" Mrs. Potato Head stated as she & the others realized that Woody and Sylvia were right all along.

" Well then Woody & Sylvia were telling the truth." Slinky Dog agreed with Mrs. Potato Head.

" Oh my goodness. What was I thinking?! I can't believe I shouted at Sylvia earlier!" Jacob freaked out as he & Delaney realized how wrong they were to think that Andy threw them out.

" Holy cow." Mr. Potato Head muttered before Hamm argued with him " And you didn't believe them!"

" Hey! You didn't believe them first!" Mr. Potato Head argued back.

" Guys, we've gotta... we've gotta go home!" Jessie reminded everyone.

" But we can't leave without Buzz!" Delaney reminded the cowgirl.