Chapter 26

Seeing the garbage truck made the toys watch in fear along with Jessie gasping in horror. Lotso walked back from the edge and said " Now we need toys in our Caterpillar Room, and you need to avoid that truck. Why don't you come on back, join our family again?"

Jacob was so livid to the point that he shouted " FAMILY?! YOU CALL YOURSELF AND YOUR DEMENTED HENCHMEN A FAMILY?! EVER SINCE WE GOT HERE, ALL YOU'VE DONE IS MADE US HAVE TO SUFFER IN THAT ROOM GETTING ROUGHED UP BY A BUNCH OF DISGUSTING TODDLERS! YOU HAD BUZZ TURN AGAINST US AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, YOU MADE ALL OF US BELIEVE THAT WOODY & SYLVIA WERE DEAD JUST TO SCARE US!!" Lotso just smirked & rolled his eyes at Jacob's words and the prince continued shouting " DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW I FELT WHEN I WAS TOLD THAT MY LITTLE SISTER WAS DEAD?! DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY SYMPATHY FOR HOW YOU TREATED US AND THE AMOUNT OF OTHER TOYS THAT YOU HELD PRISONER?! I DON'T THINK YOU DO!! YOU LITERALLY LIED TO US AND KEPT US HOSTAGE!! AND FAMILIES DON'T THAT!! SO YEAH, WE'RE DEFINITELY NOT GONNA GO BACK TO THAT NIGHTMARE OF A DAYCARE AFTER WHAT YOU & YOUR SLAVES HAVE PUT US THROUGH!!"

" Jacob's right! This isn't a family! It's a prison! You're a liar and a bully! And I'd rather rot in this dumpster than join any family of yours!" Jessie agreed with Jacob & protested against Lotso.

" Jessie & Jacob are right! Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force!" Barbie agreed with Jacob & Jessie while protesting against Lotso as well.

Mr. Potato Head & Hamm looked at other puzzled and shrugged.

" If that's what you want." Lotso responded before he banged his cane Stretch began to push the toys towards the edge, making them scared. Just then, Stretch stopped as they all heard Ken's voice cry out " Barbie! Wait!"

Ken ran over and he begged " Don't do this, Lotso!" Much to Barbie's shock, Lotso said " She's a Barbie doll, Ken! There's a hundred million just like her!" Ken turned to Barbie and responded " Not to me, there's not."

Barbie felt very flatter when she heard Ken say that. Lotso slammed his cane and snapped " Fine! Then why don't you join her?!" Lotso grabbed Ken and threw him over to the toys and Woody pulled him as a way of saving him from falling into the dumpster. Barbie ran over to hug Ken and exclaimed " Oh, Ken!" The Ken doll turned around and announced " Everyone, listen! SunnySide can be cool & groovy if we treated each other fair! It's Lotso! He's made us into a pyramid, and he put himself on top!" Lotso just smirked and asked " Anyone concur with Ken?"

Sparks & Twitch looked at each other as they were unsure of what to do.

" I didn't throw you away. Your kid did. Ain't one kid ever loved a toy, really. Chew on that when you're at the dump!" Lotso told them angrily as he stared walking away.

" Wait! What about Daisy?" Woody asked the pink bear. Hearing that name caused Lotso to stop before he turned around and said " I don't know what you're talking about."

" You know, Daisy? You used to do everything with her?" Sylvia questioned Lotso to which he answered " Yeah, then she threw us out."

" No. She lost you." Woody told him briefly. Lotso banged his cane and snapped " She replaced us!"

" Oh for goodness sakes." Sylvia muttered under her breath while she facepalmed before she angrily told Lotso in a clear voice " Lotso, let's get two things clear here. First of all, YOU were the only toy that got replaced out of all three of you. Big Baby & Chuckles NEVER got replaced at all! Secondly, in case you forgotten, Daisy fell asleep when she lost you. Heck, she was only FIVE YEARS OLD at that time! Many kids her age lose toys like that all the time! Daisy couldn't have known by herself that she forgot about you guys, her parents should've been the ones to know that you guys were left behind."

After that, Sylvia took a deep breath and continued " Look, I get that you're angry about the fact that Daisy & her parents replaced you with another Lotso, but here's the one thing that you don't understand. The reason why Daisy & her parents replaced you is because Daisy loved you with all of her heart. Not once, she stopped thinking about you. She NEVER stopped crying after she lost you."  The other toys were completely surprised by the backstory of what Lotso had been through. Lotso just cringed at what Sylvia just said as he didn't believe a word that she told him. 

" Sylvia's right Lotso. And to top it all off, you lied to Big Baby and you've been lying ever since!" Woody confronted Lotso before he took out Big Baby's pendent with Daisy's name written on it. Big Baby whimpered as he saw his pendant. Lotso looked at the name tag with shock & anger and asked " Where'd you both get that?"

" It's like Sylvia said. She loved you, Lotso." Woody told the pink bear.

" She never loved me!" Lotso fought back as he didn't want to believe a word Woody said.

" As much as any kid ever loved a toy." Woody reminded him before he handed the pendent to Big Baby and the baby doll picked it up, looked like he was about to cry and cried " Mama."

Lotso snatched the pendent off of Big Baby's hand and snapped " What?! You want your mommy back! She never loved you! DON'T BE SUCH A BABY!"

Lotso slammed the pendent to the ground before he used his cane to smash the pendent which nearly made Big Baby cry.

" Push them in! ALL OF 'EM!!" Lotso angrily instructed Stretch as she did what he told her but this time she did it reluctantly.

" This is what happens when you DUMMIES try to THINK!" Lotso snapped as he slammed his cane into Big Baby's stomach real hard, making him yelp in pain which made Sparks & Twitch gasp in horror.

" We're all just TRASH, waitin' to be thrown away! THAT'S ALL A TOY IS!!!" Lotso screamed & yelled.

Feeling furious & tired of following his orders, Big Baby picked up Lotso and carried him to the open part of the dumpster with Lotso yelling " Hey! Stop it! Put me down, you idiot!"

Lotso screamed as Big Baby threw him into the dumpster and started to close it. Lotso looked up and begged " No! No! Wait a minute! Big Baby, wait!"

Big Baby closed the lid fully much to everyone's shock.

" He's gone!" Rex said with surprise.

" Holy cow!" Mr. Potato Head said.

" Well, Big Bay sure showed Lotso who's boss." Jacob commented.

Big Baby began to blow a raspberry as a way of saying " Take that, Lotso!"