Chapter 30

As the toys were walking away from the place where the aliens saved them, Woody looked at Sylvia and questioned " Hey, Sylvia? Do you still plan on going to college with me or do you wanna go to the attic?" Sylvia smiled and told him " Well, seeing as the others now believe that Andy was putting us in the attic, I'm gonna have to say that I'm going with them to attic. After all, Andy chose YOU over the rest of us." After that, the both of them saw that Lotso was tied to the front of a garbage truck passing by and they both laughed since Lotso got what he deserved. They continued walking with the others and Jessie said " Come on, Woody. We gotta get you home."

" That's right, College boy." Buzz agreed with Jessie. Woody stopped before he said " Wait!" They all stopped to look at him and Woody said " What about you guys? I mean, maybe the attic's not such a good idea."

" We're Andy's toys, Woody." Jessie said with a smile. Buzz walked up and said " We'll be there for him. Together."

Woody looked down with sadness and said " I sure hope he hasn't left yet."

" Wait a minute. Wait, I'll check." Mrs. Potato Head said before she covered her right eye and said " Andy's still packing." She then gasped and exclaimed " But he's almost done!"

" He lives halfway across town!" Hamm exclaimed with worry.

" We'll never get there in time!" Rex exclaimed with worry. Just then, the toys heard humming before they looked to see the same garbage truck from the day that they arrived at SunnySide and they all smiled with delight as they just found a ride home.

(Time Skip to Andy's house)
The toys were hiding behind the bushes across the street and they saw Andy putting his things in his car outside the house and struggled to close the trunk.

Woody looked at the other toys and said " Okay, come on." The toys immediately ran to the backyard to clean themselves off with the garden hose and Hamm said " That's enough. That's enough. That's enough!"

After they cleaned themselves, Woody told the others " All right. Go, go, go!"

The toys ran started running from the garden hose and towards the roof of the house. Slinky stretched up to the roof to use himself as a ladder for everyone to climb on before the toys walked along the roof to Andy's window. Buzz & Woody looked inside to see if the coast was clear before Buzz informed " Okay. All clear." The toys climbed through the window into the bedroom one at a time and down to the ground and towards the attic box.

Mrs. Potato Head stopped herself as she remembered to find her left eye before she covered her right eye to that her left eye was viewing behind Mrs. Potato Head and the others. She turned around before she saw her eye and grabbed it saying " Oh, there you are!"

Mrs. Potato Head put her left eye back in it's rightful socket and laughed happily before she ran to the others.

As the toys helped one after into the attic box, Woody looked up at the College box on the desktop before he looked at Buzz who was helping an alien with Sylvia standing next to Buzz.

After Buzz helped an alien up, Woody ran towards Buzz & Sylvia and said " Buzz." They both looked at Woody before the sheriff shook Buzz by the hand and said " This isn't goodbye."

" Hey, Woody." Slinky called the cowboy before the trio looked at up before Woody & Slinky shook hands while Slinky said " Have fun at College."

" Yeah, but not too much fun." Hamm told the sheriff. Woody & Sylvia chuckled as they walked along towards the others who were already in the box.

" Woody, take care of Andy." Rex told Woody with a warm smile and Mrs. Potato Head agreed " Yeah."

" He's a good kid." Mr. Potato Head commented before he jokingly told Woody " Tell him to get a haircut."

Woody chuckled and responded " Sure thing." He & Sylvia walked over to the Royal Revolution Squad and Woody asked them " Jacob? Delaney? You think you guys & Angel can take care of Sylvia for me?"

" Why of course we will, Sheriff. She's my sister. Sylvia's always been like a sister to us." Jacob assured Woody with a warm smile. Delaney nodded in agreement.

Woody & Sylvia then walked over to Jessie & Bullseye and Woody asked " Jessie, you'll be okay in the attic?"

" Of course I will. Besides, I know about Buzz's Spanish mode." Jessie whispered to Woody. Buzz heard that so he questioned " My what?"

The toys looked outside to hear Andy & his mom talking before Woody turned to Buzz who saluted and said " You know where to find us, cowboy."

Woody smiled then he tilted his hat in salute while Buzz climbed onto the attic box. Before Woody could run to the College box, Sylvia stopped him and said " Woody, wait!" The sheriff stopped and turned around before Sylvia gestured for him to come closer & Woody did so. Sylvia gave Woody a warm smile before she grabbed him by the arm & pulled him towards her before she wrapped her arms around him for a kiss on the lips before Woody did the same for Sylvia. The other toys giggled as they watched in awe at the sheriff & princess kissing each other on the lips.

After that, the both of them let go before Woody ran over to the College Box before Sylvia climbed up onto the attic box with the other toys. After Woody climbed up on top of the College box, he looked at his friends with a warm smile before the other toys did the same thing in return and they went inside the Attic box & shut the flaps of it.

After they got inside the Attic box, Sylvia & the others heard Andy & his mom come into the room and they heard his mom ask " Did you say goodbye to Molly?" They all heard Andy respond " Mom, we've said goodbye like 10 times." The toys then heard Mrs. Davis gasp and it sounded like she was about to cry. After that, they heard Andy comforting his mom " Mom, it's okay."

The toys listened as they heard Andy's mom say " I know. It's just..." She then sniffled & cried " I just wish that I could always be with you." Andy can be heard saying " You will be, mom."

Hearing this, Sylvia looked through the peephole of the box to see the College box that Woody got inside of with a sad look on her face since she noticed that Woody wasn't gonna be with her & the others anymore (or so she thought). Sylvia tapped her brother Jacob (who had his helmet off) on the shoulder before he looked to see his sister give him a sad sorrowful expression on her face as her lips quivered before she hugged him as she began to cry without shedding tears.

Jacob looked very surprised before he looked at his sister with a warm smile then wrapped his arms around his sister as he hugged her & gently whispered " Hey, hey. Shh. Shh. It's gonna be okay, Sylvia. I know you're gonna miss Woody. We're all gonna miss him. It'll be okay. I got you."

Delaney then joined the two siblings for a hug. She then looked at the others, indicating that Sylvia needs extra hugs from all of them. The toys nodded in agreement before they all joined in and gave Sylvia a group hug to comfort her.