That was why Minjeong found herself walking into a club at nearly midnight instead of lingering on her comfortable couch watching the newest documentary about squids. Yunjin convinced her to wear something out of her comfort zone to make that whole experience more of a play than reality. The journalist looked down on herself, appreciating the short white skirt and her long legs in black shoes. She wore a black slightly see through top over her favorite equally black lacy bra. All in all, Minjeong felt comfortably sexy to find someone who would unknowingly assist in pushing her career.

A low wolf whistle to her right let Jimin know Ning might just have spotted the person of interest for their little bet. She followed Ning's eyes to the entrance of the club where two gorgeous girls just seemed to have entered the premises. Next to them, Jimin could see some couples hanging around or groups of friends. So her eyes darted back to the two women, wondering if Ning lost her mind.

"You are not going to make me pursue a goddess!?" Big brown eyes turned back to look into another pair of amused brown ones.

"Anyone, you agreed! Remember?" Ning started laughing and pointed again to the women, who in the meantime had found a spot at the bar. Jimin felt her confidence crumble slightly at the sight of her possible opponent.

"Ok. Which one do you think? Tall blonde or gorgeous brunette?" She sighed.

"The Brunette!" Ning exclaimed, strongly nodding along with her decision. "Definitely!" She then turned back to Jimin and raised her glass again. "Now that we know who, how long do you think you need?" She grinned mischievously and enjoyed seeing her friend slightly shift uncomfortably in her seat. Jimin tried to ignore Ning for the benefit of studying the dark-haired woman at the bar. She was probably a little shorter than herself, even though she wore high heels. She was gorgeous Jimin had to admit. At least she would have fun by trying to make that woman fall in love with her. Ning could have picked much worse. At least she looked like her type. She seemed to be sophisticated, although clothes can be borrowed. All the while, as Jimin mused over the woman, Ning closely watched her.

"Yu, your gay is showing. Why don't you pick your jaw up from off the ground and give me a number."

"Huh?" Jimin turned back to Ning. Puzzlement soon changed to embarrassment. "Uh, I mean. Yeah."

"Stop stalling!"

"OK ok. How about 21 days?"

"Is that a question or a statement?" Ning leaned back, watching the two women at the bar. "I can understand if you feel you don't stand a chance..." Jimin vehemently shook her head and interrupted the other girl. "It's not that Ning. Gimme 21 days. I'll do it." The blonde put on her winning smile and winked at Ning, who took that as a challenge in itself. 

"Know what... I'll give you half. You get 10 days. She must say she loves you after those 10 days."

"10 days? Are you crazy Ning?!" Jimin lifted her hands in defeat, huffed out expressively, and let her head fall onto the table in front of her.

"You can't do it? The big mouth is saying she can't do it?" Ning patted the other girl's back.

"Why do you hate me?" She mumbled into her arms.

"I don't hate you. It's a bet. One you will lose. It's all. I love you Jimin. You're my best friend. You know that." The budding artist lifted her head slightly and smiled at her friend. "Ok. 10 days and she must say she loves me?"

"10 days and she must say she loves you." Jimin sat up again and straightened her back.

"Deal." And with that, she chugged down her other drink, stood up, pulled up her black suit pants, put on her most confident smile, and walked off towards the bar.