then the girl beside you gets up and starts running away. she was probably going to get the principal- or a teacher- or the security guard...whoever she can find first.

in that moment, you realized that you have two options:

stand by sang-hee until the other girl gets help—which will get you in serious trouble for being the one who knocked her out.

or, run and act like you weren't involved in this—which will be proven false when the girl shows the principal the recording she took.

it was a lose lose.

but you had run out of time to come to a decision.

in a flash, an arm wraps tightly around your neck, putting you in a headlock.

where did she come from?!

"you injured my best friend!" the girl with pale skin yells, "now ill make sure the whole school knows just how violent you really are."

the tight grasp she had on your neck was blocking off your airway.

it was getting harder and harder to breathe.

"worked the last time, why not try it again?" you smile—referring to how everyone labeled the previous y/n as violent, but you proved them wrong—even though you were gasping in between each word.

you latch your hands onto her pale arm and dig your finger nails in so deeply that blood was drawn.

she lets out a cry.

and her arm that was around your neck loosens.

thats when you elbow her in the face.

she falls back to hold her nose that was most likely bleeding from the amount of force you used to hit her with.

you get on top of her...
and you finally swing.

this bitch had it fucking coming.

your fist slams into her head time after time again.

you went on for a few seconds.

but in the background you hear steps getting faster and faster, closer and closer.

you pull your arm up to punch her one last time but that's when strong arms pick you up off of the pale skinned freak, "y/n, let it go, she's not worth it," dohwa's tone is gentle as he drags you off.

he was trying to help, but you weren't focused on the good of his actions. instead, you were distraught.

"let me go! she had it coming!" you scream. kicking him and trying to wriggle out of his grasp.

"KIM. Y/N." a man yells so loud that it echoes through the whole area. "step away from the girl."

you freeze.

the screaming and kicking comes to a halt.

instead, panic fills your body.

'shit shit shit shit shit.' was all you could think.

the security guard finally reaches you all, with the girl who went to fetch him close behind.

he sternly says something to you but you couldn't focus on his words.

the world around you was spinning.

he ran over to sang-hee who was just waking up now.

"oh thank goodness she's..." the security guard says something to the two girls near him but you tuned them out.

you were absolutely screwed.

"hey..."

"hey."

"hey...!" dohwa's voice snaps you out of your trance. "what happened?"

you slowly look at your surroundings. you couldn't bring yourself to face dohwa.

your vision was getting blurry and your head was starting to spin.

the security guard harshly grabs your upper arm, "you're coming with me."

he pulls you out of dohwa's grasp and through the front entrance, along the halls, and up the stairs. until you finally reach the principals office.

but before guiding you into the room, he stops, "i'm disappointed in you y/n. we all thought you had changed." there was nothing but coldness and disgust in his gaze.

he was looking down on you.

they all were.

there was nothing you could say to that.

then, he opens the door to the room and you willingly walk in.

a/n: happy new year/new years eve y'all!! may you all shine in the year to come🫶.