Chapter One: Awaken

Y/N POV

I saw a light as I opened my eyes. A pain in my head started to hurting. I got up and started to look around. The room's walls were gray and bare. The room smelled like a hospital. I walked in the kitchen to see a girl. The girl had long straight black hair and wore a long black sweater that went to her knees with shorts. "Hi" the girl said to me. "She must have notice me looking at her." I thought about to slap a hand against my face. "Hey are you ok? The girl asked concerned. "Um yeah I'm fine." I said quickly. "You must be new, I'm Julia." Julia said smiling. "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N." I said. Suddenly girl ran into the koans looked at the two of us. "Am I interrupting?" The girl teased. "LeyLey shut up." Julia said hitting her on the head. "So her name is LeyLey" I noted. "Anyway this is Y/N." Julia said introducing me. "Sup." LeyLey said waving. Julia sighed. "Anyway where are Andy and Luke?" Julia asked changing the subject. "No idea." LeyLey shrugged. "Wait there are more people here?" I asked. "Yeah there is." LeyLey answered. "How did you guys get here?" I asked. Julia and LeyLey looked at each other then looked back at me. "We don't remember how we got here." Julia finally answered. Before I could ask, tow boys ran into the kitchen. "Hey we are back." The guy with blue and black hair said smiling. "Where were you guys?" Julia asked looking at the bested up boy with black hair. "We were fighting and Luke won." The boy said defeated. "Well maybe you need to learn how to fight better." Luke teased. "You will get him next time Andy." LeyLey said tackling him. Suddenly music started to fill the room. "Don't tell me it's him again." Luke said annoyed. "Who?" I asked " the neighbor next to us plays weird music." LeyLey complained. "Maybe it's his hobby." I said. "Yeah maybe. " Julia said uncertain. Then the lights went off and there was a bang at the door saying "Lights out." "Week good night guys." Andy said dragging LeyLey with him. Everyone else said good night and went to bed. I layer on the cold hard bed trying to go to sleep. Hoping that this is a dream that I will soon wake up from.