NO SEX

Chapter 5

Emma

"Mom". Elisabeth called me. sitting on the bed playing with her teddy bear.

"Yes, love". I responded

"Where are you going? "

"I have a date, my love. "

Elisabeth giggled. "Are you getting me a daddy? "

"Yes love. I hope it works out. I should get you a daddy. Pray for mommy". I walked to her and kissed her temple. She nodded. The doorbell rang. I guessed it must be Genna. She is here to babysit for Elisabeth.

I walked out of my bedroom to open the door. And there she is.

"Eh girl," She said before coming in.
I shot the door behind me and turned to her.

"Thanks for coming." Earning a hug from me. "Come please, I need you to guide me on what to wear. He will be here any moment from now."

"Ok, slow down. I got you Emma. And please don't be nervous. It's just a date". Genna tried to calm me down.

Honestly, I was nervous. I have never gone on a date before. And on top of it. A date with my billionaire boss? Oh no. I feel like my heart is failing already. Oh God help.

We got to the room and Elisabeth jumped from the bed to welcome Genna. Genna went on her knees and hugged Elisabeth. She cupped her cheeks and kissed her temple. "I love you baby. Mommy is running late for her date. Let's get her dressed up, OK?". Elisabeth giggled and nodded.

Genna walked to my closet and brought out the bags Ethan sent to me. She brought out the deep blue dress. "Wear this. It's beautiful and perfect for your outing" I agreed.

In no time I am dressed. "Oh my God. What a beauty". Elisabeth opened her mouth and was speechless. I looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't recognize myself. "Wow," I hissed.

Genna asked me to sit down which I did. She helped to style my hair. She used a straightener and a curler to give my hair a good bounce and waves too. She parted the hair sideways. My blond long hair bounced and Cascading  down my back

She brought out the diamond accessory Ethan bought for me. It was simple and beautiful. And with a light make-up. I was done. I wore the matching shoes Ethan got for me. I couldn't recognize myself.

"Babes, you look stunning. Breath taken"

"Mommy, you are beautiful ". Elisabeth commented. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"He is here. I need to go. ".

"Babes, hold on. Take a deep breath. Don't be nervous. Here take your clutch. Now go". Genna led me to the door. And I took a deep breath. And opened the door. And behold this handsome gorgeous sexy Man before me.

I can't deny it. I noticed he was looking down and I checked if something was wrong with my dressing. Then I discovered my cleavage was revealing. I was frozen. How did I miss that? Now, it's too late to retreat. I smiled and he chuckled.

"You look stunning and breathtaking". He said. I don't know if I should accept the compliment or not. I tried to fix my posture.