NONE OF THAT MATTERS

Chapter 4

Author

Emma returned to her office. Immediately, the Hotel President Mr Micheal got up anxious to know the outcome of her meeting with the CEO. Genna was anxious too. Suddenly, she smiled at them. And they knew it was a good news.

"Sir" Emma walked closer to her boss who was waiting for answers.

"You can go back to see him. I promise you. You do not need to worry about this matter anymore. ". She smiled and nodded.

Mr Micheal held her hand and with a smile, he said "Thank you, dear. Let me go and see him now" He left her office.

"Just like that? " Genna who was also waiting for a miracle shocked.

"What did you do? Did you have sex with him in his office? Please just tell me and stop putting me in suspense"

"Sex? " Emma chuckled. "Genna, your mind is so dirty. Of all the things you could say. Sex? No way. That will only happen in your dream" Emma stated.

Genna was dissatisfied. She wanted something good to happen between those two.

"Well. I will see you tonight. I need to go back to work" Emma was already back to her computer working. As Genna was about to open the door. Emma called her back.

"Wait, Genna". Genna turned back to face Emma. "I will not be available tonight. Please, can you help to babysit my daughter? "

On hearing that. Genna rushed back to Emma. "Tell me. Do you have a date? "

Emma replied "Yes. And no more questions".

"Wow, so he is taking you out tonight right? Ooooh I am so happy for you my friend". She giggled and kissed Emma's temple.

"Wait, we shouldn't be here now. We need to go shopping girl. You have to look your best tonight. Moreover, you are not just going on a date with a random man. But with the most eligible bachelor and a billionaire at that. Girl, you need to look your best"

Emma was surprised at Genna's reaction to the whole thing. Though Genna is full of life. She is kindhearted, easy and blunt. She says things the way she sees them. She has a pure heart. Reason Emma loves her. They are best friends and they share secrets.

"I can manage with what I have. There is no big deal in meeting him tonight. It's not a date. Wait, I don't even know what to call it"

Genna held her hand. "I know you are scared because he is Ethan Williams. A trillionaire. It must be hard for you to accept it. But look at me". She raises her chin with her finger. "I think there is a reason for everything. Just be yourself. Nothing more. But for the shopping..... "

A knock on the door interrupted their conversation. And a Man walked into the office with some shopping bags.

"Ma'am, This is for you. He dropped the bags on the table of the small sitting area of her office and left immediately. Emma and Genna looked at each other. They rushed to see what was in the bags.

They saw two dresses. One is a deep blue sequence floor-length dress with an open back and the second is another sequence short dress from Amani. What? Did I just say, Amani? Wow. This is huge.